help with Michael Jordan cards

MillyMolly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mandie
eBay User
paris123456au
Hello,I hope someone can help me. I want to send some of my dads mj cards to psa for grading and I would like help determining which of his cards are refractors. He has 2000 cards and I'm finding out it's not so easy to determine the card types.I am in Sydney and was wondering if anyone knows a dealer or someone suitable I can see with the cards or alternatively take photos of the cards and email these to someone to help me identify the refractors? If this isn't possible then any other suggestions are appreciated.
Regards

From my recollection, the only cards that didn't have a 'R' or 'REFRACTOR' printed on the back of the card was the 1993-94 Topps Finest. Everything else had that designation.

Thank you all so much for your help! I'll post the photos up here in the next few days. Should I post them in this thread or start a new thread? Or maybe both?

I contacted PSA with a list of Dad's cards asking which ones I should send over for grading and the helpful gentleman suggested the refractors but if there are any other ones people think are worth grading or any other suggestions, that would be great.

This is a great forum. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom