Hello!

Topspecial

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bianca
eBay User
Topspecial
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bianca I live in Victoria down in the Gippsland region.

I collected basketball cards back in 94 - 96 but sold most of my cards from back then. Over the last five years I’ve been collecting sporting memorabilia ( Olympic, AFL, Boxing and Basketball) sold most of it last year but not my Jordan signed bulls jersey!

I’ve just started my new collection with about 400 Jordan cards I purchased them and some boxes on ebay. I’m currently waiting on a box of 06-07 Exquisite and a 06-07 Trilogy counting down the days.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
My ebay ID is Topspecial.

Welcome to the site! Sounds like me the 94-96 collecting. I have very little between 96 and 2003...hope your collection booms! :)

Good to havve you hear Bianca!! Nice one on the Exquisite...your the second new member to bust a box of exqusiite!!

Welcome to the forum :wave:.
There are a lot of us who did the 90's boom, good luck on busting the boxes you get (i hope you do a live break to share with us :thumbsup:).

Hi Bianca, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Good luck with both box breaks of 06-07 Exquisite and a 06-07 Trilogy, look forward to seeing what you get.

Hi Bianca.....Welcome to the boards.....its cool to have another girl on board.

Happy trading and lots of luck with you box break.

Cheers Tracy

Hi, welcome to the form, its good to see one more jordan collecter, enjoy ur time and box breaking!

Welcome Bianca....

Another MJ collector... hope your PC grows here...

Let us all know how the exquisite goes...

Back
Top Bottom