Hello, new non-sport collector from QLD

Juelle Lou

Nonsport - Buffy/SciFi
Real Name
Donna
eBay User
juelle_lou
I'm Juelle Lou,
not good at intros so I'll skip that painful part.

I was referred here by the great Tangent when I complained about not having enough Aussies to trade with on a different international non-sport trading forum.
Had a look around and it looks like a great forum so decided to join.

Collected a couple of Disney sets back when I was a lot younger then forgot all about them for over a decade.

I've recently been collecting again for about six years now, not that I have much.
Mainly working on my Buffy sets (there's sooo much), Firefly, Serenity, Farscape, Twilight & sequels and more recently Warehouse 13.

I guess you will see me around:wave:

Welcome Juelle Lou!
Glad Jen recommended you to the site...i happened to have referred her to the site not long ago and was very glad that i did as she is an outstanding member. Glad to meet another Firefly and Serenirty collector! Warehouse 13 is a great new set as well..

Plenty of non-sport collectors on here to mix with :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Welcome Teagan!! Fantastic to welcome another non-sport collector to the boards! You'll have a great time here amongst a bunch of great collectors!!

I look forward to seeing some of your collection!

Welcome to OzCards Tegan, always good to see the community expanding with each new member what ever they bring to the table! Goodluck on finding some more cards for your collection :)

Back
Top Bottom