Hello from DaveDave_cards (Magic Johnson collector)

DaveDave_cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Thew2009
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. I'm Dave. I'm on a lot of the Facebook groups as Dave Dave, and share photos of my Magic collection on instagram as DaveDave_cards (see image).

i collected as a kid in the early 90's with my old man, then got back into it about 3 years ago. My main PC is Magic Johnson (mostly Autos and relics, mostly Upper Deck), but also collect a bit of MJ, Kobe, and also from time to time collect some active players (although i usually end up selling them to pay for Magic cards!).

The favourite card in my PC is my '03 Exquisite Limited Logos (see image) but i recently picked up a dual auto with MJ and that's up there too! (see image)

if anyone has any Magic Johnson on-card autos for sale, please hit me up! Always keen for general chat too (especially about Magic cards, Lakers cards, or "the hobby" more generally).

Cheers!

Dave

IMG_6284.jpg
IMG_6285.jpg
IMG_6286.jpg

Welcome!

Limited Logos is amazing! Also love the Immaculate and One and One cards. Did he have anything in Chronology? I remember some great looking Garnett and MJ autos in that stuff - any Magic?

Back
Top Bottom