Heat beat Pistons by 2!

white_chocolate_55 said:
if shaq can lift his game like that all game every game, and play aiming for a 20 + 10 performance the heat will be allright..

he's not far, he's averaging about 19.3 and 9.3 for the season, i think it's his inconsistency which is pulling him down though. but if i was him and wanted to guarantee miami a victory, i'd be going for 23-24 and 12-13 each game, that's what he used to get, except he could score up to 27-29 as well.

white_chocolate_55 said:
if shaq can lift his game like that all game every game, and play aiming for a 20 + 10 performance the heat will be allright..

IF THE HEAT PASS HIM THE BALL you mean. :lol:

Miami is a very dangerous team with Shaq and Wade. But for some reason they can't execute this combination effectively. Kobe and Shaq we're able to do it. I think the key is Dwyane Wade. Wade's been having a lot of bad games lately missing a lot of field goals. He needs to step up big time.

kidd05 said:
IF THE HEAT PASS HIM THE BALL you mean. :lol:

Miami is a very dangerous team with Shaq and Wade. But for some reason they can't execute this combination effectively. Kobe and Shaq we're able to do it. I think the key is Dwyane Wade. Wade's been having a lot of bad games lately missing a lot of field goals. He needs to step up big time.

not just that, he gets the ball a lot now, but his recovery rate is slow, his dominance is at an all-time low and his speed is slower than usual too. not to mention he can't finish inside.

wade doesnt realise the player shaq can be, and to be honest i dont think wade wants shaq to be the man... you watch wade and he forces himself to take the difficult shots , when clearly shaq can finish the work.. yes he goes to shaq at times, but not as often as he could/should.. jwill will dump it into him, but shaq for somereason dishes it off.. why? wade is a gun, dont get me wrong, but he's definatley a ball hog.. wade will pass when he's stuck, and thats the part of his game he needs to work on, his passing in traffic, and not to force so many turnovers when in trouble.. thats what detroit will sniff out come the playoffs.. again.. hope im wrong

WOOT! Go Miami! :D

Shaq will get better as the season progresses - he is cruising now and knows when he needs to step up his game and dominate. Come playoff time there'll be some big shaq attaqs. :eek: ;)

Wade better learn to share more too :mad: :lol:

I think of all Shaq's sidekicks Penny was the best at finding him..

But then again Penny in his prime was by a mile a better passer then kobe or wade... anyone agree??

reign40 said:
I think of all Shaq's sidekicks Penny was the best at finding him..

But then again Penny in his prime was by a mile a better passer then kobe or wade... anyone agree??

of course man! why do you think they were calling penny the next magic johnson?

What a shame he faded to nothing, he was a joy to watch, u wreckon he's got anything left at all if he's traded to a team who'll give him 10-15 mins

i loved penny, and he was a great passer/finisher.. there was nothing he couldnt do... the thing that let him down was he complained too much in the playoffs and gave up in

* 1995 finals
* 1996 playoffs against the bulls
* 1997 heat/magic first round, until the team came back...

and he was still a star until injuries hit him, and when the suns favored against him when he drew a gun against his wife/ex wife at the time..

I thought it was Jason kidd that pulled a gun on his wife.. Yeah he fell out of favour and lost a lot of court time to Joe Johnson..

Back
Top Bottom