Heat beat Pistons by 2!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
The Pistons had a nice lead coming into the fourth quarter.. but Mr Dwyane Wade took over the game scoring 10 quick points in the final few minutes, including the tie-breaking basket leaving 2 seconds on the clock.

Wade and Shaq played really good games. Pistons had a chance to win it TWICE on a tie, but Billups missed- Rip got the offensive rebound- missed- Wade makes the basket (no timeout called). Then Billups misses the three pointer at the buzzer.:rolleyes:

Good win for the Heat, although I had money on the Pistons. :( Every team out there now wants a piece of Detroit, and they're giving it to them. Dallas for the crown anyone? :D

excellent news!! 41 - 9 they are now. lost 4 of their last 10 and are starting to show they are actually mortal!! i had a feeling they wouldn't be able to match the bulls' record!!

like you said carlos...awesome 4th quarter!! 29-14!! the heat only had 4 turnovers all game!! thats amazing...and 3 of them were shaq!!

37 to dwade and 31 to shaq!! great stuff!!

Wade beats the Pistons..
Melo beats Dallas..
LeBron.. um.. they did beat the Pistons already yeh?

Anyways.. I still think the Pistons can beat the Spurs this year. So I hope those two don't make the finals to make things more interesting. I really really wanna see Dallas make the Finals. Or Phoenix.. defensive games get boring! I want high scoring championship matches! :p

yeah thecavs did beat the pistons already!! 97 - 84 on new years eve!!!

i agree...piss off spurs and pistons...bring on like a miami v dallas or miami v denver finals!! now that would be good viewing!!

yeah everyones been raving on about detroit winning over 70 games
i new they wouldnt beat chicagos record
but im so glad to here that the heat beat them because DETROIT SUX
MIAMI VS DALLAS in the finals miami wins 4/3 my prediction but miami better start winning a bit more and SHAQ has to play better

yeah pistons are still in great shape....i dont beleive all this crap about them getting 70....its not like a goal of theres lol...billups said they arent even thinking about that..like if they are close to it down the season then they will go for it...right now they are just playin games and doin the best they can :D..wasnt like the 95-96 bulls where it was a goal from teh beginning of the season or anything..

good stuff heat! :D

But looks like the Pistons could lose that home court in the finals that they've worked so hard for

mickimouse24 said:
wasnt like the 95-96 bulls where it was a goal from teh beginning of the season or anything..

What was the record before the Bulls??? Anyone???

hey 15DVS im actually orginally from rockhampton :D im in victoria now...but ya..are you in rocky?

Back
Top Bottom