wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Heading says it all.

Demons woeful.

Hawks played without Trent Croad for the majority of the game, but our "second string" midfield dominated the first stringers of Melbourne. Buddy was Buddylicious and Dew was dewwwwwwwwriffic as for Rioli and Stokes... the reasons Williams will have trouble getting in the side this year. :thumbsup:

BUDDY BEAUTIFUL!!

:cool:

big win by the hawks,imo croad does stuff all anyway no great loss,rioli is a gun and stokes isnt bad either!

dewy played well also!

cheers

yeah man that's what I was so excited about.. dewy was awesome, stokes was great and Rioli - close to a nomination for NAB Rising Star right there...

Mitchell gathered 34 possies - and was blanketed pretty well for a half by McLean - that boy has a huge tank... great choice for Captain.

Croad does play well as our strong defender - but I must say Robbie Campbell did an awesome job on Neitz - not bad for a Ruckman eh?

absolutely insipid display from the dees, its hard to see where they can get back from there. the alarming thing, if anyone saw the interview with the new president and ceo before the match, they made big light of the fact they pretty much had a full strength side.

couldnt understand why the dees persisted with Bruce playing down back and Mclean tagging, why not just put them on ball and try and outgun the hawks? surely when u r down by 100 it doesnt really matter. it really lookd like their coach was devoid of ideas.

We were deploreable....and I don;t even think that is how you spell that! Dew killed us, Buddy was great but then it's hard not to be when you're getting that delivery! That delivery would make Chris Tarrant look good!
Stokes and Rioli Killed us also. Livewires, speed, wow they're going places.
And Craod will be a BIG loss for them. Power defender and leaves the backline while still solid, missing that 1 huge body. Hopefully Campbell can fill that void well more often for them. Neitz was held well, but then we only put it in the 50 3 or 4 times in any forward helping way, let alone towards Neitz so hard on the big fella. Hence I don't go nuts on the forwards in my game break down.

Go hawkers!!!! We were magnificent! :worthy:

May aswell make the most out of the bragging rights till next w/e :D

I'm not getting excited but when your team can win by 100+ with 5 starting players out against the Demons and rookies that are playing like seasoned veterans our mighty Hawks will be tough to beat this year.

I think Dew should maintain his weight because not many players can say they have cleaned up Neitz or ploughed through 3 defenders in front of goal.:lol:

I have to fly West next week and i hope to get along to see the boys flog the Purple Haze.:v:

Back
Top Bottom