WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Got free tix to this weekend's game, can't wait! My 2nd only AFL game.

Looks like were going to be in the Northern Terrace seating:

22493s.gif

I just hope the Port supporters aren't down there....

haha na us port supporters arent to bad lol... its the collingwood ones u have to watch out for lol!

Hopefully they get over the line?? Hopefully they cream the crap outta them!! :thumbsup:

It's funny, I'm not an AFL supporter (usually pick someone on the day), my sister used to be Essendon (now Hawthorn), my Bro in law is Hawks, and their son (5) can sing the whole Collingwood theme song, and Danni (my partner) is Essendon.

We're in for an awesome day!!

Hopefully they get over the line?? Hopefully they cream the crap outta them!! :thumbsup:

It's funny, I'm not an AFL supporter (usually pick someone on the day), my sister used to be Essendon (now Hawthorn), my Bro in law is Hawks, and their son (5) can sing the whole Collingwood theme song, and Danni (my partner) is Essendon.

We're in for an awesome day!!

Lol hope you're right there scotty, would love to see the hawks belt port! :D

A 5 year old son who knows the whole collingwood theme song? The kid must be a genious! :woot: The Magpie players themselves don't know it off by heart, considering they only sing it at most a few times a year :p

Well you could be near the Port Cheer Squad, that's the end for the opposing cheer squad (Hawks Southern Terrace). But sometimes opposing cheer squads buy out seating in Gunns Stand... so you may get lucky.

Well you could be near the Port Cheer Squad, that's the end for the opposing cheer squad (Hawks Southern Terrace). But sometimes opposing cheer squads buy out seating in Gunns Stand... so you may get lucky.

I get lucky all the time... ;)

If Port supporters are there, then we'll upset them!!! Front row too!!! WOOOOT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom