Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

Let the fun begin :D

FullSizeRender (9)1.jpg

personally im having issues with MMB, items not being accepted ? which is confusing, or im getting messaged from the delivery company saying no one there to accept or sign for items even though its been mon-fri during there business hours, i have items saying delivered 3 plus weeks ago and yet nothing from MMB even when opening i Support Ticket,
im actually really close to shutting down the account and posting what items i have there first, and taking a hit on the so far 5 missing items (3 supposedly delivered as per courier records, and 2 were not accepted apparently yet when resent buy a trusted seller (100+ purchases no issues) they have been accepted and yet they dont know anything about it, In totall i have a valuse of $450usd of items MISSING) either they are being stolen by staff or there is something crazy going on with there sorting and receiving of items
so personally i would advise not to use this service until they sort there shite out because at present it seems likes its beeing run by a bunch of amatuers and turning into another COMC but with alot more missing items

personally im having issues with MMB, items not being accepted ? which is confusing, or im getting messaged from the delivery company saying no one there to accept or sign for items even though its been mon-fri during there business hours, i have items saying delivered 3 plus weeks ago and yet nothing from MMB even when opening i Support Ticket,
im actually really close to shutting down the account and posting what items i have there first, and taking a hit on the so far 5 missing items (3 supposedly delivered as per courier records, and 2 were not accepted apparently yet when resent buy a trusted seller (100+ purchases no issues) they have been accepted and yet they dont know anything about it, In totall i have a valuse of $450usd of items MISSING) either they are being stolen by staff or there is something crazy going on with there sorting and receiving of items
so personally i would advise not to use this service until they sort there s***e out because at present it seems likes its beeing run by a bunch of amatuers and turning into another COMC but with alot more missing items

Andrew, have you pm there on facebook messenger too?

@MyMallBox are there any particular reasons for the above occurring? Or no response to the ticket? I understand you guys just had Memorial day on Monday but this seems to be long before that. In my own news I received an email this morning from Heather advising she will look at my 2 short orders tomorrow my time / today your time. I personally haven't had any major issues and obviously we want our fellow collectors here in oz to receive the normal good service that @jkidd05 @penny collector and myself have received and why we've suggested you as an alternative to other services.

Last edited:
Just an update on my situation - it's been resolved. Heather as promised, emailed me just now and has sorted my received packages and has updated my packages accordingly both with corrected quantities and player names. I really cannot fault these guys, she put her hand up and said we've made an error, apologized, physically re-checked my parcels and fixed it. @Andrew Thomson I would recommend contacting directly via email to @MyMallBox with your proof of shipment and tracking numbers and requesting an update. I am hoping that like mine, it's an oversight that can be resolved positively. The email i use is [email protected]
Hope this helps mate.

I got 2 emails yesterday saying that 2 items have been received yet only 1 is in my shipments. Sh!t like that is happening a bit lately. Not a huge deal but these many small issues are becoming a bit of a hassle with the emails you have to send and then obviously the delays it causes as I am waiting to repack and get my cards here.

Qustion. I have 3 cards I'm trying to ship together but it is charging me $7 for each card and a total of $22. How do I ship them together?

Qustion. I have 3 cards I'm trying to ship together but it is charging me $7 for each card and a total of $22. How do I ship them together?

You need to request a repack mate. Select the items you want to ship together and click "Repack Now" located on the bottom right of the page next to "Go Checkout"

Once it's repacked you can ship it as one package. :thumbsup:

Although it is now the weekend, it probably won't be done until Monday their time at the earliest.

Last edited:
so thought i would give and update, well i would like to but hey no response to direct email or multiple support tickets ???

and hows this ive gone to send what items i had there back to australia so i had them repacked as indervidually they would cost to much so it was with great SUPRISE and ANGER that the repacked amount came in at $78usd
now if i had chosen to have them indervidually sent (mine you not heavy items) it would have cost me $68.97 via MyMall or get this using Ebays GLOBALS SHIPPING it would have cost me a total of $48usd to send the items

so much for this company being a cheaper more reliable alternative to COMC or Global Shipping Program

so far

1 , Multiple Lost Items that delivery companies have confirmation of items being delievered / Signed for

2, Items not being accepted as no one there during business hours (3 times now)

3, NO response to multiple Support tickets and Direct Email contacts for over 6 weeks , have attempted 9 times to contact them since

4, there shipping cost are dearer then ebays global Shipping by 40% and even after repacking to save cost still dearer by $30usd then if sent via Ebay

5, have lost or missing items totalling $300usd

they have had there chance next contact will be filing a complaint to there business watchdog like people did with Panini and there redemptions
get what i can out of there before it goes "missing" as well or as im starting to believe Stolen via them

@MyMallBox what looked to be a good service was as the saying goes to good to be true, my little experiment with you has cost me alot of money and some items that are one of a kind that i can never replace

I have had issues and I always used Facebook messenger to contact them and normally within 24 hours response. SA 10.30pm is 9am in Delaware and it is instant to see if they are active on FB messenger.

I have quite a few items getting there (with tracking) on Saturday and normally did gets redelivered on Monday, this one item though (the tracking on USPS still says business closed) but it I received notification from MMB it was received and it was not on my shipment so I contacted them on FB messenger and it was added. I just got my consolidated package today.

June 4, 2016 , 9:30 am Business Closed NEW CASTLE, DE 19720

Your item is being held at the Post Office in NEW CASTLE, DE 19720 on June 4, 2016 at 9:30 am because the business was closed. The item will be delivered the next delivery day that the business is open. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender.

Ebay global shipping - whole new ballgame, piece of crap - used it once (they lost the package), had to fight ebay to get refund as it was not seller's fault. I will never use it again!

Ive noticed MMB dropping the ball of late and there repacking charges for non card related items are through the roof. Its cheaper to pay for shipping through ebay direct.

@Andrew Thomson that's one horror story right there. Sorry to hear it was a crappy experience using MMB. I have to say they have been dropping the ball a lot of late. Emails advising something has arrived but not showing in shipments, incorrect number of items etc. Fortunately, my issues have been corrected but you only need a story like yours to start to wonder when, not if it will happen to another person on here. I bought a lot of 80 one touches which would have been $44 us to get sent directly so lets see how much it will be with my cards that are banking up there when I consolidate.

Hey guys, Ive been out of the scene for a while, would MMB be a good way to purchase sealed boxes or would DACardworld still be the best option?

Hey guys, Ive been out of the scene for a while, would MMB be a good way to purchase sealed boxes or would DACardworld still be the best option?
Ordinarily I would say yes if you were buying multiple boxes however, the situation with Andrew above makes me hesitant to recommend MMB at this stage (even though I will continue to use them) as they have really not been up to scratch of late.

Hello guys! This is Heather from MMB.

I just wanted to address some of the concerns that I see here in this thread. We will make a more public post in the near future, but I can shed some light on some things that have happened and how we are fixing them.

We admit that the move to a new warehouse did not go as smoothly as we hoped. This was a learning experience in more ways than one. We apologize for not giving enough notice and the resulting issues.

We did have some missing packages, we do admit that.

How we are fixing/preventing this from happening:
We have implemented a new barcode system that requires each package to get a unique identifying number in barcode form. We then have the ability to stow them to a physical location which makes it easier to find. We did not have this system until the past 2 months. With this new process in place, there have been far less missing items. There is still human error, but this has reduced the risk tremendously. If you still have any missing packages, please email us with those numbers so that we may search again.

As far as the cost of packages when shipping, please, if the cost seems high to you, email us or message us on Facebook and we may be able to help further. I could open the repack to ensure they packaged it properly. If it wasn't correct, I would fix it. If they did package it correctly, we could explain why the cost is what it is or work something out with you depending on the situation.

Our customer service department just expanded and we are training staff as we speak. Our ticket volume is slightly elevated due to this training, but it is getting better daily. Our hours of operation are 7am EST until 4:30pm EST. Our normal response time can be up to 24 hours. We are more than willing to help in any way that we can.

I hope that this helps explain some concerns and helps put some minds at ease. We are working hard to get back to where we used to be. We are getting there.

Thank you,
Heather
Business Unit Coordinator of myMallBox.com

Back
Top Bottom