Has anyone ever seen this x-files card???

hosie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
Hi I am looking for this x-files card
I have never seen it on ebay so I dont know where I can buy it from
ContactStarcardb.jpg

If anyone knows where I can get it from PLEASE message me

Hosie

Did they have a case card in that set ??? I might be thinking of a blueish looking card. Could be a dealer/seller exclusive card. Have you hit up any of the megaminds on non sports update forum.

I dont have my non sport stuff at the flat.

The case card was a blue card

No luck on NSU
But someone must own this card & has seen it for sale somewhere

just updating this post
I have asked on all the sites I know & yet no one can help me find this card
I will give anyone $50 JUST TO LOCATE THIS CARD where I can buy it from.

Are you sure it's from the Intrepid set (do you have a scan of the back)? That set has a black promo card and an acetate case topper but I can't find any information that there's any other cards that aren't standard base/chase. Also, can you tell from the hairstyles etc what season/movie the image is from?

It could also be a promo included in DVDs or something like that. I suggest you contact Donna who owns this collection as she seems the best person to identify the card properly. Once it's identified, it should be much easier to find.

Have you asked in forums other than basketball cards where they might actually know/care about it..?

since when has this been a basketball only forum.
& Yes as I have said I have asked on all the sites that I now of

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 07:23 PM ----------

Are you sure it's from the Intrepid set (do you have a scan of the back)? That set has a black promo card and an acetate case topper but I can't find any information that there's any other cards that aren't standard base/chase. Also, can you tell from the hairstyles etc what season/movie the image is from?

It could also be a promo included in DVDs or something like that. I suggest you contact Donna who owns this collection as she seems the best person to identify the card properly. Once it's identified, it should be much easier to find.

It is from the contact set . its called a "master cel" its a acetate card like the case topper . Donna didnt know about this card until I told her & sent pictures (both sides)
The other side has the same picture plus an autograph (I dont know whos ) & the logo of Intrepid.
Thanks for your help
Hosie

Hi I am looking for this x-files card
I have never seen it on ebay so I dont know where I can buy it from
ContactStarcardb.jpg

If anyone knows where I can get it from PLEASE message me

Hosie

Are you sure this is a card???

It might be a print???

I have a Hologram that looks exactly the same but it's a portrait pic and the one you've put up is landscape.

Yes I am sure its a card
I have a picture of both sides . I know the person that sold this card many years ago
Its in a card loader
%100 It is from the Contact set
I have never seen this card for sale anywhere & can not find out any more details

Back
Top Bottom