has anyone dealt with?

danielborg7

danthesun
Real Name
Daniel
has anyone dealt with linjue0622.

Two weeks ago we made a deal on here. He would recieve Deron Williams SP Auto rookie. And in return i would recieve $$. I sent the card straight away in good faith and havnt recieves any $$. i have sent numerous PM without response. Should i be worried?!?!?!?!?

I remember the linjue guy said he lived in my suburb, if he continues to ignore you, lmk his addy (if you know it) and ill pay him a visit, leave a letter in his mailbox or something.

I remember the linjue guy said he lived in my suburb, if he continues to ignore you, lmk his addy (if you know it) and ill pay him a visit, leave a letter in his mailbox or something.

Every problem trader/ebay seller lives near you Jezza :roll:.....bloody South Australians :rolleyes:

I have another question regarding OZTRADE Member....

anyone seen Vinsanity?? He wants to buy me Reflections Box and said he sent the cash to me......... but he hasnt replied me last msg.

Well I'm not really worry bout him but he just been hold up this transaction since the 25th Sept and i could sell this to someone else instead

Back
Top Bottom