grab bag

Bondsistheman

Bondsistheman
Real Name
Susan Calyore
eBay User
sissysue20
Would there be any way that you might get everyone interested in donating one card , their least favorite say, and have someone at this site who is trustworthy, and once a month you could draw a name out of a bag, (you have to be a donator to have your name in the bag).
Whoever you draw, gets the cards that month.
Then you reveal what is in the bag to everyone.
From the list then, the winner gets to donate one more card to this site, and one more card for next months drawing, which could be his original donation.
Might be interesting!

Just wanted to add this;
This could be an interesting addition to this site.
1st, everyone with their interest could donate a card, be it basketball, football, soccer, whatever, but it needs to be a really sweet card, like a game used or something of that nature.
When the drawing (or however you choose to have this grab bag) is done, the winner chooses one card to be donated to this site, which after several drawings have built up a nice nest egg, can be put up for sale by the site and help in the cost that it takes to put this site together.
The reason I say once a month is because some of us are so far away and it takes a while to receive and for transactions to be final.
Anyway, I will donate the first card and we can go from here!
We do however need someone to send these cards to, who will keep everything on the up and up and in order.
Someone who is wiling to help keep this together, and since this site is in Australia, all the cards should go there.

Just wanted to add this;
This could be an interesting addition to this site.
1st, everyone with their interest could donate a card, be it basketball, football, soccer, whatever, but it needs to be a really sweet card, like a game used or something of that nature.
When the drawing (or however you choose to have this grab bag) is done, the winner chooses one card to be donated to this site, which after several drawings have built up a nice nest egg, can be put up for sale by the site and help in the cost that it takes to put this site together.
The reason I say once a month is because some of us are so far away and it takes a while to receive and for transactions to be final.
Anyway, I will donate the first card and we can go from here!
We do however need someone to send these cards to, who will keep everything on the up and up and in order.
Someone who is wiling to help keep this together, and since this site is in Australia, all the cards should go there.
Also, the cards that you get that you are not interested in could be your next trade bait if you are the winner!:thumbsup:

To show my good faith in this, I will donate the first two cards, both baseball and both Aussies;
2004, Chris Oxspring, Playoff Signature, Rookie, Spectrum, autographed card #206
2004, Travis Blackley, Bowman's Best, Authentic Game Worn Jersey #BB-TB

Back
Top Bottom