Got this in today

aussie2al

Welcome to my nightmare
Real Name
JUST CALL ME AL
My first Ricky NBA auto.Been after this for ages.
vgj.jpg

Your lucky. How much did you pay for this? I was after it for a while as well. There is a guy in LV who is an investor and dishes big bucks for Celt Autos and Rookies. He tries to buy every single one.....for a while, he was bidding on all of RD's Skybox autographics....I mean all, driving the price towards US$100.

Ersk

ooooohh Nice very few Ricky D autos out there and some stiff competition for them. Great pickup! At least Ricky can hold his head.

Nice thanks for sharing that!

ya,i know how hard it is to get.I traded for it from a mate in US.I traded him my Crawford 05//06 hardcourt auto/GUED#/50.even trade.The Ricky is in near perfect con'd too,very clean.Thanx for looking .I have been trying to get Ricky GUed & auto's for a few years,only got 2 GUed & now this auto.I am stoked with it.

Congrats on getting your first Ricky D auto. Very clean indeed. Looks very different from now...

have decided to start collecting dual auto's aswell this year.Here's My first 1.i have another 3 incoming.I have been chasing this 1 for about 5 months,got it at last.

jkhgfg.jpg

very nice al, i want it so bad, lol
yer the dude that steals all the ricky d stuff and i mean it all is secote, bloody bastard he drives the auctions to a premium and a half.

i got one of davis skybox rc autos but if i could i would get many more but they arent easy to come across and when u do come near one u have secote breathing all over it.

the d has only about half a dozen membrobilia cards, i noticed sweet shot this year, has two game used of him out which is sic.
the last auto he had released was 03/04 flair final edition auto/jersey think its numbered to 25 but if u come across one then call me lol, i would pay 200 + for one.

hehe you got the dual, i was trying al to get it for me off this dude ages ago was throing a bit at the dude but he was interested what made him give it up, would like that card, maybe organsie another trade. i just got back today so i'll have your cards and money from our last posted away tomorrow.

I dont know much about Ricky D collecting, so excuse the ignorance, but if they are as rare and hard to get like you guys say they are, awesome pickup!

I think you got the better of the deal, trading the Crawford. Ricky D is more of a superstar than Crawford is!!

Well done Al!!!!!

Got these in today:
My second dual auto Haislip RC auto/K Mart auto
JR Smith Reflections Auto # 85/100
Also thanx for comment's made on previous cards
ssss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom