Good Morning OZCT

DadManTrading

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendon
eBay User
DadManTrading
Good morning fellow OZCT Members!
I will be honest - I don't know what I am collecting. A friend started one of those card breaking groups, I have 'brought in' to try and support and sort of caught the bug due to how great the cards look from the last time I was buying packs as a kid like 20-odd years ago.

There are so many different types of cards/brands etc that I am hoping by being on here I can learn more about them, and finally decide on what to start collecting.
In the mean time, here to learn.

Welcome Brendon! Defintely has come a damn long way since the 90's when a lot of us collected - major thing is it can send you bankrupt in like a week!!!! gotta be selective lol

watch heaps of box breaks and find out what you want - set, player, open boxes etc etc and go from there!

You've come to the hobby at a great time. Just a few months ago it was getting out of hand with prices. At least now things are trending downwards and becoming affordable for the collectors again.

Are you looking at collecting a particular player or team?

Hey all sorry for the delay in replying - four kids over Christmas time... starting to see how Kevin was left 'Home Alone', lol jks.
At first (as not the biggest US Sports fan) I didn't know so my wife picked me up a couple boxes of some NFL & NBA. However, now christmas is done and dusted and I got to check out other things I got I think I am aiming at buying NBA (now just gotta get rid of the current NFL to make space)

Back
Top Bottom