Go Hawks!!!!!

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Can you believe it?? Hawks 45 points up with maybe 10 - 15mins left in the final term..... against the so called premiership favourites Geelong....

I don't know how many we will win this year... but this win may just be our best, what's more will show teams HOW to play against Geelong..... hard at it...

Way to go Dawson, so far keeping his opponents in Kingsley and Ottens goalles after his tough week last week.... and Hodge what can I say? He's a bloody legend!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee're a happy team at Hawthooooooooorn weeeeeee're the mighty fighting Hawks........

:D :D :D

lockymac said:
Man Hodge amd Mitchell are guns aren't they
Some serious class in the Hawks' on ball brigade!

Not to forget Bateman and Crawf.... or the promising form of Ladson.... it seemed today at least, whoever was in there kicked arse.....

but Mitch, Hodge and Bateman are the nucleus of our midfiled going forward in coming years... nevermind Lewis has had patches of brilliance plus we have Xavier Ellis for next year to begin his look into AFL footy.... promising midfield indeed.....

Geelong are HUGELY over-rated...and Hawthorn are under-rated...i had Hawthorn 9th in my pre-season guess at the ladder...

it will be a Adel v Stk/WCE/WB grand final ...

well done to Hawthorn

You goin on mon magicman? Im goin mon to see us carve up some kangaroo steaks then onto the G next tuesday for some red and black pudding :) mate got me mcc members tickets for anzac should be good :)

thought id put it in this thread!!
but the demons were robbed of a draw and a possible win. That skank of a goal line umpire ruled a behind when the ball was clearly fully over the line. henschel jumped off the line and touched the ball when it crossed. sucks so bad. im still filthy about the decision as a draw would of been a good result to a great game ot cararra. we stormed home, down by 30 twice and got back the margin to single digits both times. now 0 and 3 it doesnt look good.
we are a better side than this and deserve to be top 8. cam bruce is playing great football at the moment which is one of the few highlights for us demon supporters.

hawks had a good win aswell AJ. Did you tip against your own team? i have never tipped against melbourne.

Yes Metallica I tipped against Hawks, because I tip to win.... lmao backfired on me this week but I'll be tipping us against blues ESPECIALLY if Fev gets outed.... tho in my opinion he didn't hurt the bloke it was a bit lazy but not worthy of suspension..... we will see tho, the tribunal is so damn hard to call on which attitude it will take...

Hawks :shock: Dockers :shock:

can't tip Port this year. :confused: Other than them, I'm not too bad

Good to see some footy discussion in here, great stuff guys and gals as it's been awfully quiet recently. wonder why as I thought there were a fair few footy fans in here.... thought Chad liked to chat about AFL too? :eek:

Seriously, the Dee's were a little unlucky.

I think Leppitsch (or however its spelled) is gone...what was he thinking?!

Poor Brendon Goddard :( attacked for no good reason!! but the saints won so its all good :)

aye you mean Port lost? F*CK! My tipping is well and truly buggered.... I need Kangas to win tomorrow to get a semi respectable 5....

i know hey, this season is just getting ridiculously hard to tip, freo killing port at home, hawks making geelong their bitch...i give up...im just going to use the "eeni, meeni, miny, mo" method of tipping from now on :D

Back
Top Bottom