UFC Glove Redemption has arrived

911_Turbo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
muscle_buster
Received this in much quicker than expected.

Great to have in hand, pity about the silver sig on the white though, however is easier to see in hand :)

SDC11744.jpg

Thanks fellas :)

Really wanted to get a piece of MMA memorabilia, and this seemed like a great place to start. Always a fan of the legends and pioneers of the sport, and Pulver seemed like a good fit. Would love it if Topps had a Rutten or Miletich one, would be all over them :thumbsup:

Would have been awesome if it was fight worn, however will have to do for now :D

Nice Glenn! Thats a good pick up. Where you happy how it was packaged by Topps?

The way UFC is growing in 20years you make a good return.
Its a damn shame about the writing on that one.
I ordered a Alistair Overeem glove a year so ago I know a excellent framer that does NFL Jerseys for $250AU so I got it framed for just under $100 but soon after he tested positive.

ao.jpg

Wow! That is a sweet redemption!!

How rare are they?

As far as I can tell, there is only 2 of them in the series for each fighter. Left and right glove I'm guessing :lol:

Not sure on the number of fighters as well, however would not be too many I'd say.

The way UFC is growing in 20years you make a good return.
Its a damn shame about the writing on that one.
I ordered a Alistair Overeem glove a year so ago I know a excellent framer that does NFL Jerseys for $250AU so I got it framed for just under $100 but soon after he tested positive.

ao.jpg

That Overeem is pretty sweet! Would like to get some more UFC and boxing items myself :)

Thanks man, It does get addictive I won a Chan Sun Jung Korean Zombie glove on monday to add to the collection waiting on the right Boxer to get signed trunks from that will be my next addition.
UFC/MMA Gloves are great though nice and small and you can have room for quite a few

Back
Top Bottom