WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
SHIT... wrong thread, sorry guys.. didnt realise where I was.

Just been on Yahoo Fantasy, and for some reason I found myself quite fascinated by Wallace's stats.

Sure his career stats aren't that great, but just checking his season stats...

17.4 PPG
6.9 RPG
2.5 APG
1.8 SPG
1.0 BPG
49.5% (30.1% 3PT)
68.8% FT
2.3 TOPG
2.9 FPG

No I know this is going way left field, but he plays the same position as T-Mac, Paul Pierce, and a few other SF's in the league.

If you were going to build a team from players this year, would you consider Wallace as your SF if you had the chance?

He doesn't have a LOT of help on his team, and he doesnt seem to make people better, but, as an individual (as most SFs are individuals these days), he produces quite well in my eyes...

Thoughts....

Agreed he is a fantasy stud. Has played well (stat wise) this season, but really the Bobcats only have Emeka as a consistent star player.

I reckon once Felton and Morrison get more experience, his stats will drop and he will have to play a more team-oriented game.

I rate GWall or G Force or whatever....he's still inconsistent shooting wise but he gives it 100% and puts his body on the line - this leads to injuries unfortunately cos he's frail...

He does it all though - last game 31 pts on 12-16, 9 rebs, 3 helpers 4 steals and 4 blks!!!!

i wanted him in fantasy league since last year.. but he's been pretty much sidelined sometimes.. but once he plays, he's pretty good for fantasy team.. usually, he got drafted, but i honestly like him...

the funny thing, i like all the player names with wallace.. they are pretty good in all forward positions... even john wallace class of 96, i like him..
every wallace is dynamic forward :lol:

for head to head, wallace is big threat because he can give u alot of stats in many categories... for points based... players like nene, dre miller and david lee can give more advantages..

overall, yes i like him, never had a chance to draft him or sign him in fantasy league

He's pretty much a poor mans Shawn marion...a lot of athleticism and potential for greatness but pretty wild and undisciplined at times.

Wallace is a great player. One of the best defensive players in the league hands down, in terms of shot blocking and steals he's top 10 in the league for both, and that's not just statistically.

Gerald is a solid jump shot away from being a Paul Pierce/Tracy Mcgrady combined with Andrei Kirilenko/Shawn Marions defensive ability.

I'm not sure how good he is, but I'm pretty sure he thinks he's superman....

For the record, I think no matter what is in Ultimate Collection and Exquisite this year, this is THE best card from 06-07 products....

gw.jpg

bargey..

that's one funny card topps chrome has ever produced.. :lol:

first i thought it was Wallace card.. Haslem must be pissed to see his card.. by the way, is it refractor??

Back
Top Bottom