G'day to all.

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
My wife and I thought we were the only people living and breathing sports cards until we saw this Forum. It's great to know that we have somewhere to go for information and possibly help in the near future.
I have been collecting since the late 80's then during the mid to late 90's the hobby come to a major halt which made me part with my childhood collection which would of been worth a pretty penny. now 15 years on, being a Member of Defence my wife and I move around alot and as I was unpacking some boxes I come across a metal box I kept my cards in as a kid and upon looking inside the bug bit me and now that little metal box has turned into a huge inventory which my wife and I share as she was bitten to.
Our collection consists of Basketball,Football,Ice Hockey and Baseball.
Hopefully we get a chance to catch up with some of the people here & traders at shows in the near future.

Cheers.

Welcome to the board mate, are there any players you are paticularly after?

Michael Jordan of course but due to my vast interest in all four codes I'm currently hunting Star Players and Golden Oldies. As for the oldies I will only buy Graded for obvious reasons.
My wife however is always on the prowl (NOT IN THAT WAY) FOR A.Bogut,M.Jordan,D.Wade,C.Anthony,L.James,S.O'neal,C.Paul.

Hey Welcome on board mate.. looks like you have a great taste of player... good on ya man..

G'day there to you both.Welcome to the forum.
That bug never leaves.LOL.

Welcome to OzCards, sounds like your wife is a great catch, if only half of us on here could have such luck.... lol.

Hopefully you and your wife will pick up some new additions. And please, don't forget to share you maildays, 86-87 Fleers are well respected around here.

Welcome to the site - i'm a big fan of PSA cards myself :) Hope you enjoy your time here, and what Chad said in your other thread about joining the PSA forums is spot on. You can actually join without being a member of PSA - though most of them seem to be into baseball - a lot of baseball stuff getting graded at the moment. That may change with the basketball season getting into the swing of things. LOok forward to seeing some of your collection when you get a chance.

welcome mate I hope your nickname indicates a love for the Dallas Cowboys adn nto Nth Qld Cowboys ;D

I am a huge cowboys fan and I collect four sports too!

Welcome to the boards. Nice to see another 1-2 partnership joining the fold. Wish my wife was into cards. Your collection should surely grow here.

Ersk

G'day welcome to the site, its cool see vitange collector here. I bet ur collection must be worth alot penny!! :)

Back
Top Bottom