Gday from the West

Rusty82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
eBay User
russd1982
Hi all!
Perth guy here fresh from a decades long hiatus to reignite my early childhood passion of collecting, trading and selling cards.
My primary interests are NBA, and while I like the new stuff, I especially like the junk wax era of 90’s NBA. I also love the footy but in terms of cards I’ve taken a backseat to further pursue hoops.
My favourites are your favourites;
Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Pippen, Giannis, top rookies, HOF etc.

It’s fantastic to find a closer to home eBay alternative.

Look forward to some great potential sales/trades with my fellow countrymen/women, other.

Love seeing the Perth collector numbers grow. I plan to live back there one day :)
What are your go to shops?
Al's in the city is good to browse some folders and Just Cards is good too, usually has lots of sealed product.

Hi mate yeah Al still kicking it in the city. I’m more up the northern end and my local is JustCards at the markets.
Have just dipped the toes back in but I get most of my supplies there.
Tbh most of my purchases are from online atm where most junk wax can be found (90’s boxes etc) I like to relive the glory days and rip with less risk, considering the prices of some of the more modern releases! :)

Hey Dave! Thanks for the welcome :) just going through a lot of moderator stuff so I have an idea of what I’m doing when I do it lol!
Some very interesting reading within these threads :)-
Good to have already bumped into a few locals! I’m up the northern end.

Welcome to OCT!

Check out my current box break thread... sounds like it might be right up your alley!

Back
Top Bottom