G'Day everybody

Mrs aussie2Al

Vintage
Real Name
Tracy
eBay User
tracybbuy
Hi my name is Tracy and I have been collecting vintage cards for 4 months thanks to chad's mail days.

As some of you might know my hubby (aussie2al) collects Ex-ls and auto's but I like the vintage stuff and Al keeps buying and trading for his PC and forgets about my vintage collection :lol:

So I thought I would join up myself and help get my vintage collection going and to have some fun.!!!!

Al and I have been together for 21 years so I know abit about collecting cards
as Al has a heap of them.Cupboards full

0ur 19 year old son has just moved out of home now,so I have some time on my hands to buy vintage cards on ebay while Al's at work :lol:

Hope to get to know you all, Al speaks highly of the poeple on this forum.
I will have a web site up and running soon.

Cheers Tracy

welcome to the forum :)

have fun and make sure you trade his cards to add to your personal collection :)

howdy Tracey, welcome to ozcards, hope you find it an enjoyable place to trade and chat with fellow collectors. have fun! :D

LOL Welcome aboard Tracy.

That Al needs a smack. Forget date night. What about snipe night where Tracy picks a vintage buy of her choice? :D

Glad to see more vintage love around here but I might have created a monster and more competition for myself :lol:

I'm sure you will have fun here and if they can the guys will help you out if they can like we all do.

Hey Tracy,

How's things in the Lockyer Valley? I bought some Ben Wallace cards from you on Ebay a while back (42stormy:) ). It is you I have to thank for letting me in on Ozcards! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

chadjaja® said:
LOL Welcome aboard Tracy.

That Al needs a smack. Forget date night. What about snipe night where Tracy picks a vintage buy of her choice? :D

Glad to see more vintage love around here but I might have created a monster and more competition for myself :lol:

I'm sure you will have fun here and if they can the guys will help you out if they can like we all do.

Snipe night sounds good to me :lol:

vladlevinsky said:
Welcome to the board Tracey. What vintage cards do you collect?

G'day thanks for the welcome,I am looking for 1969 topps rulers & 72/73 topps,they are my most wanted.

Trying to get most star player's "pre 1989 cards" I also like the odd ball stuff.

Cheers Tracy

IfIcouldbelikeChauncey said:
Hey Tracy,

How's things in the Lockyer Valley? I bought some Ben Wallace cards from you on Ebay a while back (42stormy:) ). It is you I have to thank for letting me in on Ozcards! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

G'day,
Things are doing fine in the lockyer Valley thanks,I remember you from ebay,Im glad you like the Oz forum.

Cheers Tracy

hiya tracey
always great to have another female on the boards as we are slightly out numbered, good luck with the vintage stuff :)
oh and welcome to the boards ;)

Back
Top Bottom