Future Force 2017

Ausjedi

Account Deleted
Real Name
Bill
Hey All,

Now that the trade period is over, its time to focus on the Draft and the Future Force release.

There is talk about a case hit signature card ##/15

So there "may" be signatures of ###/200 - ##/40 - ##/15 for each player + other inserts.

If you hear anything, release dates, etc, post it here.

Hi Brad
It is only a rumour at this stage but there has been the word around for a while that there will be a 3 tier signature series.
Select are trying to get the price back into the future force sigs as they hit the floor last year and never recovered.
Lets hope the case hits turn the prices around like the influentials did in the certified series.

Hi Jimmy,

Completly agree, bring back the gold pen signature!

Hope the rumour is true...

Should find out in the coming weeks.

I like the gold sigs but they fade badly even when kept out of the sun, apparently its the temperature so you need to keep them below 10c i am told.
The best colour to sign cards in is dark blue, as you know all us cards are signed in blue.
The black 'sharpi' pens used on select sigs leaves a yellow shadow around the signature after 10 years or so.
I dont know much about this technical stuff but came across a research paper released by 'sharpie' pens and thats what got the blue sigs starting in the US many years back now.
Anyone else got any more info on pen colours and or preferred sig colours?

Gold ink was ceased as FAIK due to potential smudging of the poska style ink - players had this habbit of placing one card over the top of an other and often causing them to stick - that's why they have not to be seen since 2013.

This is how I think it could go:

Gold /200 - Gold foil as usual - black ink
Platinum /40 - Silver foil as usual - black ink
Titanium /15 - Metallic blue foil - blue ink

All-Australian 1:3 same as last year
Captains 1:9 same as last year
Rising Star Predictors xxx/250; 1: Box - and YES a wild card included!

Back to the Future;
2 players per club; all players whom where in U19 comp prior to 2012 who are thrilling the fans of the 18 league football clubs at time of publication;
xxx/100; 1:36 packs

Transfer Redemption Cards
These are for a player who has transferred to another AFL club since getting drafted or in other words destined for a different club for season 2018, and is the answer to the Draft Honour Roll concept from last year as these cards are now out of date in some cases. 1 card for each 18 first grade team, and redemption details TBA;
xxx/100; 1:72 packs

Draft Honour Roll Redemption
Same concept as last year with following comparisons:
Redemption open date held back to allow Select for better photo shoots for cards
All players posing in newly drafted jumpers
Players signatures reprinted over foreground in altered gold engraved foil
xxx100; 1:72 packs

Signatures
Gold xxx/200 - 1:22 packs - black ink
Platinum xx/40 - 1:108 packs - black ink
Titanium xx15 - 1:324 packs (1:case) - blue ink

All-Australian 1:3 same as last year
Captains 1:9 same as last year
Rising Star Predictors xxx/250; 1: Box - and YES a wild card included!

Back to the Future;
2 players per club; all players whom where in U19 comp prior to 2012 who are thrilling the fans of the 18 league football clubs at time of publication;
xxx/100; 1:36 packs

Transfer Redemption Cards
These are for a player who has transferred to another AFL club since getting drafted or in other words destined for a different club for season 2018, and is the answer to the Draft Honour Roll concept from last year as these cards are now out of date in some cases. 1 card for each 18 first grade team, and redemption details TBA;
xxx/100; 1:72 packs

Draft Honour Roll Redemption
Same concept as last year with following comparisons:
Redemption open date held back to allow Select for better photo shoots for cards
All players posing in newly drafted jumpers
Players signatures reprinted over foreground in altered gold engraved foil
xxx100; 1:72 packs

Signatures
Gold xxx/200 - 1:22 packs - black ink
Platinum xx/40 - 1:108 packs - black ink
Titanium xx15 - 1:324 packs (1:case) - blue ink

is this fact or more of your speculation again?

If it was fact it will be the most loaded box for under 100 dollars you will ever get lol but the runours are there will be sigs numbered to /25, /40, /200 similiar to rajnbows :)
yes, I know. I'm part of the same fb group as you. Just wanted to point out since the above user always 'speculates' but is never close to the mark.

Just released on facebook

Select Footy Cards
27 mins ·
2017 FUTURE FORCE RELEASE

Our 2017 Future Force set is due to go on sale next Friday 17th November. Packets contain 6 cards and will retail for $4.99, boxes contain 20 packets and will retail for $97, and cases contain 16 boxes and will retail for $1550. Presale opens this Friday at 10am!

Wow select are chasing the dollars 6 cards per pack and $5 a pack, i hope i know someone when i open a pack :p

Ok, awesome... just need a checklist.

Looking forward to some fresh designs, "hopefully" a big step up from last year, with nicely designed sigs and a case hit.

Interesting, hopefully the runours are true and the product reflects the price rise.

Always happy to pay more if the products quality and value warrants that invrease. Cant wait for a preview

This looks good

74D84135-08AC-4ABC-8578-A56AAA26B3FB.jpeg

Looks ok, just haven't got keen for Future Force this year. Will still buy a box or two so i can put a set away like i do every year. Wish they used a different colour pen for the green foil sigs, that's just my opinion but i liked the green pens used in 2014. The resale price on signatures from previous years is really poor, hopefully this year it picks back up. Can't even sell last years for $12 each. The sigs say they are 1:18, with 20 packs per box, does that mean some boxes will have 2 signature???

Back
Top Bottom