Futera Unique 2013

holey moley thats a nice checklist. i might pick up a few jersey cards. thats all i usually do with these releases. the falcao is rather appealing.

http://futeraworldfootball.com/reservations/

Maybe one of us can get a case (I wouldn't mind organising it, would have to run it by mods here first)? 12 boxes per case so if we get enough interest we can get one to save costs...

It's free postage and then only $403 per box.

Unfortunately it seems like everyone in this thread is from a different state!! Haha.

i did a similar share a few years ago and the mods were happy with it. Just make sure you run it by them before you do anything!

Cards have flooded ebay. The checklist is a bit off, thinking that Podolski was the only Arsenal autograph. So far have sighted Sagna, Vermaelen, Mertesacker and Giroud. Wowee.
Still some dud-looking, off-centered signatures, but plenty of nice ones too.

Cards have flooded ebay. The checklist is a bit off, thinking that Podolski was the only Arsenal autograph. So far have sighted Sagna, Vermaelen, Mertesacker and Giroud. Wowee.

i seen a walcot aswell

rishgoon which was the card company that was alleged to have faked their autos?

Was mentioned on another forum by the site owner that they had been in correspondence with Futera that they no longer source their signatures from a 3rd party. Hoping that is the case.

Back
Top Bottom