Baseball Frontier League: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Southern Illinois Miners 8/4/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
I went to Wuerfel tonight for the Beach Bums game. Today at Wuerfel Park was trading card day. Finally the Traverse City Beach Bums have their cards out for 2007. It was nothing like last year since that a few of the guys in the set were traded or released. When I did last years set, I came one guy short of completing that set it was John Engers and it was from blowing out his arm. Anyhow here are my results:

Frontier League Baseball: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Southern Illinois Miners 8/4/07 (Trading card night)

Southern Illinois Miners

Ralph Santana 11 cards (He was suprised anyone up here would have cards of him. He has told me that at every stadium he has been to this year, he has had 2-3 people asking him to sign those bowman cards of him. I was the only one in Traverse City to have his bowman cards.)

Team Roster Sheet

#24 not on roster sheet player (Possibly a coach)
#21 not on roster sheet player (Possibly a coach)
Griffin Bailey
Seth Beason
Chris Hall
Travis Hope
Ryan Kane
Willie Keene
Joey Metropoulos
Bryant Perdomo
Eric Suttle
Chris Tierney
Nick Tisone
Mike Victor
Bart Zeller

Traverse City Beach Bums

Brett Bostelman 1 card
Jeff Brown 1 card
Jon Cahill 1 card
R.C. Dickerson 1 card
Zach Kalter 1 card
Sam Orr 1 card
Nick Pepper 1 card
Matt Rademacher 1 card
Bryan Remisz 1 card
John Sexton 1 card
Phil Tognetti 1 card
Jeff Williams 1 card
Stephen T. Young 3 cards (He enjoyed seeing his West Michigan White Caps card again. I was glad I found it in a 2005 set I purchased in Grand Rapids back on Monday. He asked me how my Sandberg trip went and was glad to hear I enjoyed the park in Grand Rapids. What a nice guy.)

That is all I have to share from this game. I would of probably gotten more players in the 2007 Beach Bums card set but I did not stay post game since that earlier in the day, I had to be up at 5am to work an 8 hour shift at 7am. That took alot out of me as you can obviously tell. Once I got out of my shift, I did not go home I stayed around so I can make it to this game. Another bonus from this game was that I got another ball again during batting practice and this time around, one of the Beach Bums players gave me their bat!!! That is always an added bonus to any autograph experience. Thanks for looking!!!

Next up for me:

Frontier League: Beach Bums vs. Kalamazoo Kings, Beach Bums vs. Florence Freedom, and Beach Bums vs. Chillicothe Paints all sometime in August.

Back
Top Bottom