Fremantle Have No Heart!

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That's it ... as a paying member, I've had a gutful. Fremantle are chokers; they have no pride, no heart, no guts, and no b*lls!

Pathetic.

Full credit to Melbourne for showing all of the above!

With the talent Fremantle has on its list, they should hang their heads in shame!

Their selection committee needs to show far less tolerance for individuals not performing!

They need to start developing young talent similar to W.C., Rich, Carl, Haw, (need I mention Geel) rather than trying to recycle other teams has beens (and giving up their draft picks in the process).

(End of rant)

Yeah to be honest I wasn;t watching Freo much in the 2nd half, but man we were so typical in the first half, our usual guttless-ness that we have shown this season, then suddenly we came alive! Was amazing!

Was a very very poor effort to get beaten by melbourne who have no fowards at all and to be 50 points in front very poor.

Was a very very poor effort to get beaten by melbourne who have no fowards at all and to be 50 points in front very poor.

We have forwards, but those 2 quarters have been the only 2 of the season where we had any sort of regular and more importantly, good, delivery!

Back
Top Bottom