Four Nations Kangaroo Open Training!!!

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi guys!

Went to Blacktown today to see the australian kangaroos train then get some autos.

Saw them train and talked to Girds-. he also gave me some cards, including Hindy CPOY and Ty willaims foil Sig. I got the Hindy card signed so thanks s much to GiRDS-

they trainged and then signed a few things and went into the dressing rooms. I got about 5 players and thought that was it :( After about 20 mins, thy came out, one by one, and signed more stuff!

I got most of them but missed farah, Gidley, Hodges and Joshy Morris

I got:

2009 Champions folder signed by a few of the guys
QLD origin jersey signed by Slater, Smith, thurston, lockyer, Cronk, Thaiday, Civoniceva, shillington and hannant :)

AND.... 55 cards!!!!!!!

First are some random signed by mostly Thurston. Thanks to Girds for the JT card when he was at the Bulldogs :)

The Hayne is the one shown on the news! VERY RARE!

scan0008.jpg

:D:thumbsup::woot:And lastly the Hindy 2009 CPOY. Thanks SOOO much to GiRDS-!!!!

i love it.

plus, I also was shown on Channel 9!!!!! It showed hayne signing my cards and you could see me! first time on tv!!:woot::D

scan0009.jpg

I didnt get any photos as I forgot my camera.
News was on at 6 and was in the sports section. It was the second news story and you could see Jarryd signing my cards with me :)
Maybe it was just in Sydney mate?

HEY MATTY , NICE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON, ALSO NICE CARDS and GLAD to be of help with a few cards, most of the players were great, you got there about 25 mins later then me i cant believe that you missed hodges he was there, INGLIS is in COURT.

FINNAL GREAT AUTOS.i was going to come and ask you if you wanted any photos taken but my dad had to go to work.

---------- Post added 14-10-2009 at 08:17 PM ----------

Lol i was on channel 7 today

Nice. Did you see me on the news? :lol:

Nice to meet you too. And thanks SO MCH for the cards.

I didn see Hodges AT ALL!! I didnt have any cards from him but I just wanted him on my jersey.

And thanks for the offer bout the photos I just wish I had a camera to take photos with Slater and JT. Theres always next time :)

thanks we did great i still need that lincon wither if you want to sell or trade it.

Back
Top Bottom