Four nations australia vs new zealand - spoiler

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
IMO first half was a shocker. gallen got owned first hitup ater the fight. and 6-6 is annoying me lol. i woke up at 5.30 to watch this so the 2nd half better offer something awesome.

---------- Post added 25-10-2009 at 07:14 AM ----------

yay thurston actually scored a decent try

---------- Post added 25-10-2009 at 07:51 AM ----------

great way to finish the game

Gallen's an absolute GRUB! He shows once again the only reason he gets picked is to try take players out and start fights! :yellow: BTW, I'm in Brissie watching the game. Its half time now. I thought this WAS live being kicked off at 5am as it was. Ah, well. Bring on the second half, and someone PLEASE knock the grub out!

I thought the kiwis are looking good. Aussie got a soft try to Thurston - if u think that is a decent try you're kidding yourself - good bit of skill then walks 5 metres to the line??

I like the look of this series. Kearney has the kiwis purring nicely and it's only early - they usually get better the longer they're together....only worry is no goal kicker.....they won't win the tourney without one as today showed...

The thin grounds will suit us too - Aussies have awesome backs but no room to use them because the grounds aren't very wide....

I thought the kiwis are looking good. Aussie got a soft try to Thurston - if u think that is a decent try you're kidding yourself - good bit of skill then walks 5 metres to the line??

I like the look of this series. Kearney has the kiwis purring nicely and it's only early - they usually get better the longer they're together....only worry is no goal kicker.....they won't win the tourney without one as today showed...

The thin grounds will suit us too - Aussies have awesome backs but no room to use them because the grounds aren't very wide....

mate it is a smart good try. it just goes to show the big kiwi polynesians are big but they have no brains, when it comes to thinking about the game

It is really only foreplay at the moment, 1 point each just about garantees us meeting again in the final where it will be game on !!

JT was good, Lockyer a bit innefective, Hayne MIA, Gallen walked over for a try we can only get better.

Ross

well said hobo. only you forgot the part about matai and gallen are spastic grubs.

hes a grub. G_R_U_B . G-R-U-B, no matter how you spell it hes a GRUB.

yeh dont like gallen much, not big on qld rep players after state of origin 3 either, hodges - slater - inglis all a bit dirty, so good to see kiwis go alright, hope junior sau blossoms and kills it next year for the mighty knights!!!

i dont mind hodges anymore.

GREATEST BRUBS
-FARAH
-GALLEN
-MATAI

AND THERES MORE JUST GIVE ME TIME

mate it is a smart good try. it just goes to show the big kiwi polynesians are big but they have no brains, when it comes to thinking about the game

Who has no brains?? - I think u will find he ripped the ball of Hohaia - as white as I am...but good point....:whistle::whistle:

I like the phrase - 'smart good try' might start using that more.....

AussieMJFreak - dead right...was a good play no doubt....as I said this has the makings of a good tourney...

yeh exactly no brains. they do stupid things. EG Mateo. great exciting talent but can easily throigh the game away with stupid pass towards someones foot on the first tackle

Back
Top Bottom