For those interested in watching the summer league..

I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about :rolleyes::confused::wave:

All i heard was some sort of implied insult and something about a kangaroo as promised payment for saying it.....:-k

:dw:

Dude, seriously I practically missed it. I'm on no sleep and a heap of codeine here. :p

All I caught was, 'Chad from OzCardTrader in Australia' then something to do with 'Jordan23', if I heard right.

No need to roll the eyes, I'm not trying to hold out on you. :lol:

Oh yeah, and the Kangaroo. :lol:

Seriously though, feel free to delete my posts if need be. I'd hate to insult a certain someone out there. :p

Its better than joining up on the site under a new name and making 100 posts in the middle of the night ;-)

3800 emails sent. Only the quality read out LOL

We will win the title this year, the Celts look good!

Anyway back to the games and stats. Day 1!

Game 1: It seems New Jersey and Philly have a combined team? Miserable performance only managed 67 points. Beaten by Indiana who went for 75.

Standouts -

Marreese Speights for 28 points, 11 boards and 2 blocks on 11/16 shooting for Philly.
My boy CDR (Chris Douglas-Roberts) from Jersey going for 20 points on 6/12 shooting.
For Indiana Roy Hibbert goes for 12 and 9 with 2 blocks on 6/10 shooting.

Rookie spotlight:

Tyler Hansbrough impressive with 17 points, 5 boards, 3 steals and 1 block on 6/13 FG's.
Jrue Holiday not so much finishing 3/11 from the field for 9 points, chipped in 4 boards and 4 steals but had 5 to's.

Game 2: Oklahoma City downs Orlando 88-77

Standouts -

DJ White the Thunder's little known first round acquisition from last year went for 13 points and 9 boards while Serge Ibaka also had 13.
Westbrook overcame his disgusting 3/11 FG's with 16/18 from the stripe to finish with 22 points and 9 assists.

For Orlando Ryan Anderson acquired in the Vince Carter trade hit on 6/14 to finish with 21 points and 7 boards. Jeremy Richardson went for 18 points and 11 boards on 7/19 shooting, he's a decent player who's played for a couple teams last couple of seasons.

Rookie spotlight:

For the Thunder both BJ Mullens and James Harden had good showings. Mullens went for 11 points and 3 boards while Harden went for 17-4-1-1-1 on 6/9 shooting.

I think Speights will be the one to watch, he had a great RC season, with that under his belt, the experience will only make him better...

Well Matt..... you should be watching..... Ryan Anderson is on fire LOL

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Well Anderson got 33 Pts haha

Back
Top Bottom