For those HOT PIES 1958 styles

Just checked while waiting, Only 1 set per person.......limited to 120 sets arghhh, well I'll definitely be getting one.

ordered myself a copy, if it wasnt for this thread i would have completely forgotten!!!!

they must be attractive cos my mum also ordered a set and she doesnt even collect cards!

Gratz darp, I got one to I'm thinking of getting it and the promo I recieved all framed up I think they would look great.

ooh, wow..yeah baby!
jerk.gif
Go Pies!!
got one for me, my cat, 5 chooks, the missus, my neighbour and a spare set incase I forgot someone

i also got 2 sets!

i set for beer coasters,and the second for the toilet for dunny paper:lol::D;)

all pies supporters:fist::wave:

yes that means you cal:wave:

got my cards in the mail today, very odd cards. kinda metallic and a little thicker. one of them the corner hasnt been cut properly though

Got mine too, are they sticky or what?
funny printing process, a bit like thick photo paper.
thing I don't get is, why post in a bubble mailer?
I don't mind cards in a team bag alone but they should be sent in a rigid disk mailer.
there no difference in cost, if you buy by the 100, they are about 42c each!

I work at post, in the docks, the mail comes in tubs and about 12 tubs stacked on top of eachother that I stack up real rough, mailing cards in a padded bag without toploaders is just gambling, it's quite simple, disk mailer holds it all nice and firm.

whilst i'm on this, been picking up some cheap sets and people nowadays send them in prepaid satchels, again, not too bad if they are wrapped in heavy cardboard or something, lol, these satchels get thrown from a distance into a pallet cage, common sense here, bubble wrap will not protect the corners as a set of cards weighs a bit, just don't understand.

anyways, the cards are great all the same, would of been nice if there was a few more in the set as it's neither here nor there, but love 'em. go pies!! :)

Back
Top Bottom