For Sale For Sale Jamaal Idris Top Prospect 09 Classic ( On Ebay Now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For Sale Jamaal Idris Top Prospect 09 Classic JUST PULLED 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!

What number mate

Re: For Sale Jamaal Idris Top Prospect 09 Classic JUST PULLED 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!

The number of the Jamaal Idris Top Prospect is #184/300

---------- Post added 02-10-2009 at 06:29 PM ----------

i also have one that is #114 but will sell for 10$$ more

lowest i have found on the bay is starting bid 40 or 60 buy it now for #254

come on people grab a bargain!!!

bumping again

The value of this card will only increase in a few years .

The israel Folau 2007 Top Prospect fetches 140$$$ and its numbered out of 350, and thats for a crappier Number 254.

The Robbie Farah From 06 Numbered out of 500 goes for 120$$$

SO any takers on this Jamal Idris Top prospect #184 before i ht the bay up.

People with sharks and roosters predictors, think of the bargain you are gettin as opposed to me gettin a sam perrett and luke covell top tryscorerer cards...

id want it but i would only want to trade and i only have 3 gems from 2008 gidley 2009 gem and 2008 sketch and 4 foil sigs thats it!

Payney i think you should put it on ebay, Im not sure you will get the price you want here!!

thanks for the advice razor ;)

but i might keep it on here for a week longer :)

Cheers

ok , taken razors advice and put her up on the bay

Starting bids are 35$ witha buy it now of 60$...

HAHAHAHAHA

aussiebloke you crack me up :)

i bought 5 packs on friday and pulled that Jamal from the pack, i am keeping the one you traded me and selling this one, as much as id love 2 have two of the same card, maybe sell one in 2 years for double.

I need money now .

your # on that Jamal was better then the one i pulled, so naturally id sell the higher number card

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom