vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey guys, sorted out the shed on the weekend and found a few things which you may or may not be interested in. Firstly just got a couple footy stickers for the book from 1997 and 1998 they are below....

scan0001-1.jpg

Now these im not sure what year are from but around the same time period and there are 57 of these with some doubles. I would like to sell as a lot but let me know if you want any singles or teams and I may do that. The players include:

Ablett, Carey, Kouta, Jakovich, Winmar, Richo, Lockett, Loewe, Burke, Lyon, Dunstall, Kernahan, Buckley, Ricciuto, Long, Robert, Harvey, Hocking, Gavin Brown, Fraser Brown, Modra, Andrew Jarman, Couch, Gilbert McAdam, Paul Hudson, Paul Prymke, Ashcroft, Champion, Mark Graham, Platten, Smart, Craig Kelly, Barnes, Blakey, Ilija Grgic, Liberatore, Duncan Kelaway, Chisholm, Ben Allan, Dale Kickett, Simon Atkins, Paul Roos, Cresswell, Schwass, Mick Martyn, Longmire, Graham Wright and Stephen Tingay.

scan0002-3.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

Now i have these cards called "The Footy Oddbodz" I used to love these cards and on the back the have a sentence and you line it up with another card and those sentences connect and make sence and so on...the also have half the players body which matches up to other half of the other card that you put next to it to create 1 body lol pretty cool. Have stacks of these with a lot of doubles, same goes for selling like above.

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

Please let me know if your keen for anything here :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom