Footy Stars 2024

got to say that there are some fine inserts in this release that could easily pass for a series-2 release
The club royalty cards look great in hand and some fine player selection to go along with it.
High end or lowish end..there are chases for all collectors to choose from.

True but i think way to many players in most sets they over did it with numbered stuff way to much like panini and when you pull a instant win 1 in 4 cases second hardest to pull i will be punting and i no i could get shit

Still waiting on my items. One thing I am hoping is things have normalised a bit and we are able to buy random packs for most of season at different outlets. Hoping with a bigger production this occurs.

All I no I will not be getting any Kmart starters in tassie showing soldout instore and online even packs soldout and that’s statewide

Yeah they don’t seem to sell them online I went to Kmart in store last yr and they had some but only on the odd week

folks I got my case and 2 hobby boxes and a set of starter packs - did not get lucky with sig redemptions that a 1 in 4 cases BUT got 2 instant wins and 2 inserts that were numbered 1 of - downside so many doubles making it harder to complete low level insert sets however the inserts followed the ratios. Some nice cards. Noticed this year no. case cards and no album cards not even in luminous album. You need a minimum of 2 albums to put all cards in (even then I had to add several extra sleeves)

folks I got my case and 2 hobby boxes and a set of starter packs - did not get lucky with sig redemptions that a 1 in 4 cases BUT got 2 instant wins and 2 inserts that were numbered 1 of - downside so many doubles making it harder to complete low level insert sets however the inserts followed the ratios. Some nice cards. Noticed this year no. case cards and no album cards not even in luminous album. You need a minimum of 2 albums to put all cards in (even then I had to add several extra sleeves)
It’s funny as these are as hard to get as a auto but only have a 300 value because most of the prizes are crap but are you punting I got one in mine will be punting but my case was brutal hobby boxes brutal

$300? I won that Green/250 prize. It was the final six -Richmond, Bulldogs, Sydney, West Coast, etc.

From memory I sold it locally here in WA for $140. Better than a kick in the head but give me a box of Footy stars as a prize any day over a numbered parallel set.

# I liked the old system better where you went into a barrel for a monthly prize. I won one of those in 2018 and it was two boxes of footy stars, 2 albums and a sherrin footy! I didn't know I'd won until I almost tripped over it opening the door, lol. Great prize that one.

I like Select.

Off to a pretty good start I've opened a box of starters and jagged a Mitch Owens signature as a bonus card and I've opened 1 box of hobby and pulled a Ollie Henry signature still got a box of hobby and a case of retail to open unfortunately I have to go to work now so the rest will have to wait

20240312_140912.jpg

20240312_140912.jpg

20240312_140809.jpg

Sh$t they are nice looking cards Baz , well done. The Owens has those coloured windows similar to those stained glass Basketball ones. Something which would be nice is the redemption photo being different to the signed card. The redemptions could be collectable in their own right. Wonder if they will keep the redemptions on these ones when the signed version is returned.They have started doing this with some of the redemptions of late.

Dangerfield Ignite card that has no number apart from IG26 is this a printing error or are there different versions of this card?

Back
Top Bottom