Footy Stars 2024

it was mentioned that the basic print run is 25% larger and then add in a 33% price increase. Those are big numbers right in the middle of a cost of living crisis, hard to see how the secondary market can hold.
It's already died in the arse.

I'll be picking up some cheapies

scanning the checklist again = really is a sea of cards
the Absolute (#70) and the Luminous super stars (#199) stick out the most
the Myriad base and sigh's also look nice ( very prizm esk)
might be interesting what the sigh prices are or settle at, being there are many repeat signers
walker/Cripps/Moore/Greene/Gawn

Has any scc member ordered their 2 Hobby boxes with their retail boxes? As it reads to me in the Hobby box section you order the retail separately. But in the retail section you can order together?

Items of note that our people have picked up on-

Luminous Folders- not for sale.. how is this being rolled out?
Select rewards points- is this a glitch being fixed or has it been literally removed?
Case cards- No mention equals does not exist?
Kmart- Are they going to do a general statement on how collectors will have access to this or another camp out /crazy rush like 2023?

Ideas,thoughts? Things you have found out that seem off or weird?

Be interesting to see what the best instant win prize is . Was pretty loaded last yr .

Sorry guys, please forgive the noob questions but can I assume that all you folks ordering boxes are SCC members? And that I have missed out on membership for this year? I'm gathering this from this thread the the SCC membership thread

Sorry guys, please forgive the noob questions but can I assume that all you folks ordering boxes are SCC members? And that I have missed out on membership for this year? I'm gathering this from this thread the the SCC membership thread
yeah you miss your shot mate,about a month or so ago they reopened it for a brief moment.. it filled super quick.

Back
Top Bottom