Kendall Reyes Playoff Ticket Auto 6/99
Malcolm Floyd Playbook Auto 75/99 & Valor Auto 468/500
Ladarius Green Black Rookie Auto 183/199
Melvin Ingram Hard Hats Auto 139/199 & Prestige Auto 131/499
Ryan Mathews Elite Rookie Auto un-numbered
Dan Fouts Certified Immortal Blue 41/100

Chargers LBB COMC DEC13.jpg

Agree, anything acetate it cool with me. :cool:
As for the Black sig, I've seen worse.........but not many.
Good luck to the Chargers for tomorrow. ;)

Haha it is one of the most ordinary sigs I have ever seen and I possess about 6 of them now!!
I see your ordinary sig and raise you this ordinary boring sig:

I know its not NFL but there are som eboring sigs out there, and your bloke has nothign on some of the NBA guys lol... google Maurice Ager auto pics and you will see what I mean ha ha

Nonetheless some very nice additions :)

The reason I mentioned the auto for Green though is because I get a lot of flack for having tiny writing myself. Used to be a real pain in the butt at school when we had to do a page long essay for example. Without an exaggeration here a page for me was the equivalent of some of the others writing 2-3 pages!

Looks like he could be the heir apparent to Gates. Do you think Gates will retire at the end of the season?
I think that after the season the Chargers have had he will stay on for at least one more year. They could be one of the teams to beat next year so he'll probably want to be part of that, with all the young guns they have his experience will be needed, especially if another 'old head' in Malcolm Floyd has to call it a day due to his neck injury.

Back
Top Bottom