Finally able to post some pics

bearfly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darrin
eBay User
oz_sports_cards_and_memorabilia
Not technically a mailday, more a case of finally being able to post some pics of what I have picked up over the past 12-18 months now that I have a working computer again and not reliant on my tablet as I have been for so long!!!
Haven't got to deciding on who I will actually PC yet, am thinking of maybe Simmons when he hits the big show perhaps, dunno yet, bit undecided atm!!!
Anyway, this is some of what I have managed to scan over the past week or so in between studies on a double diploma!!!

A0002_Dominique_Wilkins_PANINI_front.jpg A0004_Bosh-Prince-Brewer-West_UD_front.jpg A0009_Garnett-James_UD_front.jpg A0012_Bob_McAdoo_PANINI_front.jpg A0013_UD_Luke_Jackson_front.jpg A0018_Tyson_Chandler_PANINI_front.jpg A0031_Brook_Lopez_PANINI_front.jpg A0032_ACGreen_PANINI_front.jpg A0035_Sean_May_FLEER_front.jpg A0037_John_Wall_PANINI_front.jpg A0044_Greg_Monroe_PANINI_front.jpg A0045_Cody_Zeller_PANINI_front.jpg A0046_Corey_Jefferson_PANINI_front.jpg A0048_Trey_Burke_PANINI_front.jpg A0056_Vince_Carter_TOPPS_PSA10_front.jpg A0064_George_Gervin_PANINI_BGS9.5_front.jpg A0070_Kobe_Bryant_TOPPS_PSA10_front.jpg A0072_Alex_English_PANINI_BGS9.5_front.jpg

More pics can be found on my facebook page (link below) - slowly getting more added there, along with some AFL stuff and horse racing prints (still to come).

Any comments/feedback welcome - enjoy

A0002_Dominique_Wilkins_PANINI_front.jpg

A0004_Bosh-Prince-Brewer-West_UD_front.jpg

A0009_Garnett-James_UD_front.jpg

A0012_Bob_McAdoo_PANINI_front.jpg

A0013_UD_Luke_Jackson_front.jpg

A0018_Tyson_Chandler_PANINI_front.jpg

A0031_Brook_Lopez_PANINI_front.jpg

A0032_ACGreen_PANINI_front.jpg

A0035_Sean_May_FLEER_front.jpg

A0037_John_Wall_PANINI_front.jpg

A0044_Greg_Monroe_PANINI_front.jpg

A0045_Cody_Zeller_PANINI_front.jpg

A0046_Corey_Jefferson_PANINI_front.jpg

A0048_Trey_Burke_PANINI_front.jpg

A0056_Vince_Carter_TOPPS_PSA10_front.jpg

A0064_George_Gervin_PANINI_BGS9.5_front.jpg

A0070_Kobe_Bryant_TOPPS_PSA10_front.jpg

A0072_Alex_English_PANINI_BGS9.5_front.jpg

Last edited:
Graded English Gold - special........good start towards a rainbow and a PC player I'd say! ;-)

The pics are there.
Nice variety of cards. :)

Yeah, managed to get the pics up after a couple of false starts - just took a bit of working out how to upload them, first try they didn't appear!!!

Graded English Gold - special........good start towards a rainbow and a PC player I'd say! ;-)

Have seriously considered it since I scanned this first lot of cards - have also got a Graded English 2012-13 Panini Prizm Autographs Prizms /25 GemMint 9.5 (Auto 9), and am pretty sure I have several other English autos and jerseys amongst the unscanned cards, so definitely a good possibility!!!

Great selection of products and cards, Nice additions

Cheers mate, hopefully get some more stuff up soon - bit hard managing time with studies, volunteer work and Christmas fast approaching.
Keep an eye on my facebook page though because there's more on there than what I posted here and all new stuff will go up there first.

Some nice grades there. Nice Wilkins :thumbsup:

Yeah, the Dom 2010-11 Panini Timeless Treasures H.O.F. Materials Jerseys Signatures /25 is a nice card, just a pity the auto is only a sticker :(

Back
Top Bottom