FFA trading cards 2014 2015 A leauge Socceroos Matildas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubles Roar Kofi Danning Dimitri Petratos Phoenix Albert Rier Central Hayden mortonx2 Jets Craig Goodwin x2 Adelaide Eugene Galekovic Sydney Corey Gameiro Matildas Emily Van Eamond x2 Socceroos Mark Bresciano James Troisi x2
Will update as they change cheers :)

Still chasing these remaining if anyone can help cheers

Last edited:
Still chasing these remaining if anyone can help cheers UPDATED happy to pay if you dont want to trade THANKS :)

Last edited:
Merry christmas all im chasin these updated list if anyone can help that would be muchly appreciated Have a great day with your friends and family :)

Last edited:
Hi Danny,

I can help you with some of your list if you still don't have them. I have posted my list on the other thread.

Hi again all i just knocked off another handfull off the list can anyone help with what i have remaining thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Updated list can anyone help with these last few
Sydney Fc
Terry ANTONIS
Pedj BOJIC
Rhyan GRANT
Peter TRIANTIS

WSW

Labinot HALITI
Iacoppa LA ROCCA

Socceroos
Tim Cahill (was there another other than special insert)

Bailey WRIGHT

Brisbane Roar

Ivan FRANJIC

Melbourne City

Nick KALMAR
Stefan MAUK
Aaron MOOY
Massimo MURDOCCA
Andrew REDMAYNE
Robbie WIELAERT
David WILLIAMS

Last edited:
Strange update Danny, now more cards wanted than you identified before??

What do you have to trade?

Maybe ill double check Mike I appreciate you looking after my list your amazing mate thank you
Havent any new doubles to trade other than whats on the list
List double checked and edited thanks again

Last edited:
Three more down and just a few to go these are obviously hard as hell to get ?? Is there anyway to get these from tapnplay ?
cheers

Updates filled a couple more think im down to the bare bones is there any chance of getting the last or are they non existant thanks for your help :)
Sydney Fc

Pedj BOJIC
Rhyan GRANT
Peter TRIANTIS

WSW

Labinot HALITI

Socceroos
Tim Cahill (was there another other than special insert)

Bailey WRIGHT

Brisbane Roar

Ivan FRANJIC

Melbourne City

Nick KALMAR
Stefan MAUK
Aaron MOOY
Massimo MURDOCCA
Andrew REDMAYNE
Robbie WIELAERT
David WILLIAMS

Doubles Roar Kofi Danning Dimitri Petratos Phoenix Albert Rier Central Hayden mortonx2 Jets Craig Goodwin x2 Adelaide Eugene Galekovic Sydney Corey Gameiro Matildas Emily Van Eamond x2 Socceroos Mark Bresciano James Troisi x2 Perth de silva MATILDAS Gorry, Allen

Hi Danny,

Without wanting to sound like a broken record on how hard it is to find cards in the set - yes you are now down to the bare bones.

Some people are now just chasing some (or all) Melb City cards, Franjic (Bris) and Wright (Socceroos).
Some people are also still trying to get some Syd FC cards, like yourself.

In terms of people getting the MC cards it seems to have been either due to good luck, right place - right time, good cards to trade (or a combination of all 3 factors). But as detailed by Matt26 in the main thread about this set, the printing of the MC cards didn't occur until the last 2 batches, and those batches were bought by FFA for promotional purposes (or so the story goes!), but there are MC cards that have been found in bought packs - so who know what is going on!!

There may be people who have some of these missing cards, but if they do they are not declaring it on this forum. There have been no reported sighting of Kalmar (MC), WIELAERT (MC), Franjic (Bris) or Wright (Socceroos) from pack openings. Do those cards actually exist, who know????

In terms of the Tim Cahill cards, there are 2. A yellow 'collectors card' that was included in the FourFourTwo magazine at about the time these cards were released last year, (that card is on the left of the photo below) and a green base card (on the right)

image.jpg

I can send you a green base card if you don't have one.

There is a yellow card currently listed for sale on eBay
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-SOC...U_CollectableTradingCards&hash=item2edd0bddbb

I have a Haliti (WSW) card that has a printing imperfection (a small yellow circle) near his name on the card. If you want that card I can send that to you, along with a Cahill Green base card (if needed).

Let me know.

Would be nice for all of this to end, but I fear we still have a way to go yet, and we may never get a complete set of base cards :(

Your knowledge on this is awesome and i appreciate your insight i understand where exactly i stand now and am a little devistated that we may not be able to finish this, the two cards you have would be gratefuly accepted thanks again mike your help is second to none have a great afternoon :)

Last edited:
With a lot of hard work some awesome people managed to narrow it down to the last 5 has anyone got these happy to pay just wanna get it done for my girl

Sydney Fc

Pedj BOJIC
Rhyan GRANT
Peter TRIANTIS

Socceroos
Bailey WRIGHT

Brisbane Roar

Ivan FRANJIC
Thanks a million to everyone who has helped so far your all amazing :)

UPDATE DOUBLES
Socceroos :
Adam Taggartx2
Mark Brescianox2
Matthew Spiranovic
David Vidosic x2
MarkMilligan
James Trosisx2
Ivan Franjic
Mitch Langerak
Tim Cahill Yellow card
Ben Halloran

Matildas:
Teigan Allen
Hayley Raso
Caitlin Foord
Emily Van Egmondx2
Katrina Gorry
Stephanie Cately

Adelaide:
Tarek Elrich
Awer Mabil
Fabio Ferreira
Eugene Galekovic

Jets:
Craig Goodwinx2
Benjamin Kantarovskix2
James Virgili
Bruce Djite

Sydney:
Corey Gameirox2
Matthew Jurman
Ivan Necevski
Matthew Jurman

Mariners:
Hayden Mortonx2
Joshua Rosex2
Matthew Simon
Brent Griffiths

Roar:
Dimitri Petratos
Kofi Danning
Michael Theo
Luke Brattan
Jade North
Matthew Smith

Phoenix:
Roy Krishna
Jason Hicks
louia Fenton
Benjamin Sigmund

Victory:
Rashid Mahazi
Adrian Leijerx2
Kosta Barbarouses

Glory:
Daniel De Silva

Really looking to fill the last cards i need happy to swap or buy thanks for looking ! :)

Last edited:
Hello again all hope your well down to the last elusive two cards
Socceroos
Bailey WRIGHT

Brisbane Roar

Ivan FRANJIC

Can anyone help with these two at all i know its basically impossible but really want to finish this for my girl willing to pay trade beg steal whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom