Few $K Mega-Medical Sale - Superstars, Jsys, Autos, etc etc (++ scans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebru

Huh?
Real Name
Clint
Hey all.. Been a while :thumbsup:
Me and the gf came back from our 3rd consecutive annual trip to Bali early January with some odd-ball affliction. Has taken 'til now to get treatment for something that we were the 14th and 15th recorded cases of in Australian history ( :mad: ) and have spent enough for a house deposit on medical bills n stuff, both off work for 8 months and had to defer my PhD for 12 months. That sucks, but the good news is now recovering, and also due to bills and stuff have had to open my PC for first sale thread here, ever haha :) to help pay some stuff . . . waaaah!

Leave me a PM or response in this thread and will reply to each of ya. Bank transfer preferred but can take some PP too. Add $2 total for postage of any quantity, anything decent and I'll cover extra for better postage.

SOLD - $90

SOLD - $90

SOLD - $40

SOLD - Melo - $50 ; Still available AI - $60 ; SOLD - KG - $60

SOLD - $75

Cheers for looking through 'n please help us out if ya can :cool:

Last edited:
Awww, soz Steve, guess that's one of the perks of owning a shop; finger's always a lot closer to the pulse :lol:

Updated n bumped. Feel free to try some extortion on my situation ;)

Probs be throwing up another thread later on with some lower end stuff.

Ta!

Cleaned up initial post and closing this thread down. Will open up a new one with more stuff and revisited prices on the leftovers from this one.

Thanks to those of you that were able to help us out, my gf and I really appreciate the assistance (as do our creditors and outstanding medical bills no doubt haha!!)

hi mate um ive left a ton of pm and still no response?? just wondering what has happend to my k love auto that i paid for over 2 weeks?? tryd many time to contact you with no luck, hope you can get back to me asap as im getting a bit worried....

Same here bud, I've sent a few pm's about the KG exquisite and Hakeem autographics I paid for. As I said in the pm's I understand your going through a rough time and if you won't get around to sending them for awhile I'm ok with that. Just a reply for my own piece mind would be appreciated. Hope all is well mate

Same here bud, I've sent a few pm's about the KG exquisite and Hakeem autographics I paid for. As I said in the pm's I understand your going through a rough time and if you won't get around to sending them for awhile I'm ok with that. Just a reply for my own piece mind would be appreciated. Hope all is well mate
same here i hope all is well with him it would just be good to no whats gong on.........but as like you i hope all is ok with him and family..

Yo :)

Been fun.. First round bounced back as insufficient postage (though it's the same way i've always sent/received, bubble-ope & $1.20 stampage). Post here has been shithouse lately, dunno what's hapnin there. So sent both as Express again last Thursday from here so shoulda arrived Friday, or Monday at the latest. AusPost website says they have both been delivered on 23/9, I just checked it now. Sent out PMs to clarify too, ta.

Khouzza - ya haven't actually paid for them yet :) no rush haha

Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom