WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Just wondering how many people look at other users feedback on here?

I don't. As a general step.

Simply because I feel that all members on here can and should be trusted.

Now before you jump, I'm not starting WW5, or adding to it, this is just a suggestion.

When you get a PM from someone, or if you look at someone's profile, or even after they've made a post, and there's the details on the left.

How hard would it be to stick a line in that shows if a member has a negative feedback, or perhaps a % rating like Ebay has?

That way we're at least alarmed to the fact that this member has had a mis-hap with trading somewhere and other members should be cautious.

Let's say a new member signs up, they've done a few deals, and have 5 feedbacks under their belt. The do a deal with a member who has 300 feedback, but doesnt realise they've got 5 negs (even tho I think we're allowed only 3?). They wouldnt think twice about checking their history, they'd think, they've been here for ages, and should be ok, yeah?

Again, not aiming this at anyone, so don't jump on it. Just comment on the idea/question.

Mavs

That's a very good question, I personally have never check someones feedback when trading. But I think if it's possible to get a percentage up similar to ebay that would be great.

This was implemented 2 years ago but Queensland is so far behind most of you are only seeing the change now :D:D:thumbsup:

I don't really look at anyones feedback, I mean I know most of the people I deal with so that's a plus. Gosh guys, my 98% doesn't look so great next to yours 100% 's !

Didnt you get a neg for backing out of a deal?

That should have been removed, you can't give feedback on a deal that doesn't go thru.

GoMoto please don't bait..

And Mavs yes negs like that can exist if it becomes a problem with members wasting other members time. Its not as easy to police or stop people abusing it so Admin will consider each case and that time Bargey had just cause to complain.

Similar to if your guy for your buy pulls out or changes his mind etc.

Fair enough, I don't recall what happend, I only re-read his feedback, and thought it was a bit harsh, just for backing out of a deal.

Don't worry, I'm sure everyones over it, and I know all users on this board that I've dealt with since then/before then trust me - if that makes sense.

Thanks for showing the love tho :D

and Chad - I know it's your job to act stern :lol:

haha jokes but seriously. Feedback IS serious!

Back
Top Bottom