1 Craig Gower
2 Lachlan Coote
3 Michael Jennings
4 Wade Graham
5 Luke Lewis
(All panthers players :lol:)
Brplat

Nice mate

Here are reasons I mix them all and play like them at school every lunch (Only touch):)

Bowen- Love his speed and step. Love the way he can make nothing into something like me. Also love the way he holds himself and fullback. LEGEND. Thats why I play fullback at school

JT- Love his role is attack and try to match his kicking and passing game. Also has a strong running game.

Jennings- Love the lines he runs and try to be like him when I am hanging out on the wing in attack.

Inglis- Much like Jennings. Try to run his lines and use my fast pace. And sometimes to fend people to in touch :lol:

Hodges- I LOVE SLEDGING!!! I do it all the time and can really put someone off there game. They are then usually angry and try to hurt me. I also love the way he holds the ball and his sledging!

Hodges- I LOVE SLEDGING!!! I do it all the time and can really put someone off there game. They are then usually angry and try to hurt me. I also love the way he holds the ball and his sledging![/QUOTE]

save some of your dignity champ hodges is a waste of space change your
5th pick to micheal ennis

Last Year My Top 5 was:

1. Sonny Bill Williams
2. Benji Marshall
3. Karmichael Hunt
4. Reni Maitua
5. John Sutton

Now this year my top 5 is:
1. Israel Folau
2. Benji Marshall
3. Scott Prince
4. Karmichael Hunt
5. Darren Lockyer

---------- Post added 24-09-2009 at 07:23 PM ----------

and All-Time Favourites:

1. Wally Lewis
2. Paul " The Fatman" Vautin
3. Mal Meninga
4. Peter Sterling
5. Andrew Johns

#1 billy slater
#2 billy slater
#3 billy slater
#4 billy slater
#5 billy slater

billy FTW

I am only newish to watching footy again. I used to watch as a kid so my favourites are:
Allan Langer
Wally Lewis
Bradley Clyde
Ben Elias (hated him, but really liked watching him play)
Steve Renouf.

My 5 present favourite players are:
Sam Thaiday
Justin Hodges
Darren Lockyer
Matt Cooper
Matt Rogers.
I really enjoy watching these guys play. With a new found passion for footy it is a easy choice because I don't know many of the players. I am sure the list will change by the end of next year after I become more familiar with more players.
That Chris Sandow is pretty good as well.

Hodges- I LOVE SLEDGING!!! I do it all the time and can really put someone off there game. They are then usually angry and try to hurt me. I also love the way he holds the ball and his sledging!

save some of your dignity champ hodges is a waste of space change your
5th pick to micheal ennis[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. I love Hodges. And I still have dignity!

And a great pick jpear. I use to love Money Bill but not anymore

Back
Top Bottom