Expressions of interest! Thoughts, Comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
I am calling for expressions of interest in the following Set of cards including;

2003/4 ESP IKON Signed base set 84 cards (3 Extra signatures)
Signed World Cup insert Set 16 cards
8 card Awards Insert Set including 4 signed cards
8 Card Great Memories Set including 2 signed cards
4 Box Card Set
3 Case Card Set
Hayden 380 Tribute Binder Card
9 Card Signature Set all with Embossed Seal
3 Card Promo Set
All complete in the authorised folder with 2 unopened packets.

112 Signed Cards out of 139 in the Master Set.
All Cards are available for viewing at

Picasa Web Albums - Dan - 2003/4 ESP Si...

Please PM me for any more details and thanks for looking!

Signature list:
Steve Waugh 7
Ricky Ponting 6
Andy Bichel 4
Michael Clarke 4
Adam Gilchrist 6
Jason Gillespie 4
Matthew Hayden 6
Brad Hogg 3
Justin Langer 4
Brett Lee 6
Darren Lehmann 4
Martin Love 3
Stuart MacGill 1
Damien Martyn 4
Glenn McGrath 5
Ashley Noffke 1
Brad Williams 1
Michael Bevan 2
Nathan Bracken 3
Ian Harvey 2
Nathan Hauritz 3
Jimmy Maher 2
Andrew Symonds 3
Shane Watson 1
Brad Haddin 1
Simon Katich 1
Michael Slater 1
Lee Carseldine 1
Michael Kaspowicz 1
Clinton Perren 1
Matthew Elliott 1
Brad Hodge 1
Matthew Inness 1
Greg Blewett 1
David Fitzgerald 1
Paul Rofe 1
Ryan Campbell 1
Michael Hussey 1
Marcus North 1
Sean Clingleffer 1
Jamie Cox 1
Michael Di Venuto 1
Belinda Clark 1
Cathryn Fitzpatrick 1
Michelle Goszko 1
Julie Hayes 1
Melanie Jones 1
Karen Rolton 1
Lisa Sthalekar 1
John Buchanan 1
Matthew Mott 1

cheers
DonMambo

Hi Mambo that is one wicked set you have there.
Great pics:)
A fair amount of time spent gathering those together i would imagine:) Hard to put a price on but surely has to worth some serious dollars

A lot of time, effort and money has gone into that!

If you get the right offer take it, but I would seriously consider hanging onto it mate:v:

Outstanding set mate and good luck either way!

---------- Post added 30-03-2010 at 09:29 PM ----------

EDIT - could help you with getting some of the unsigned ones signed if you wanted too...

Not really It is not a very good set! the only value is in the Ponting and McGrath Sigs!
It was fun putting the signed set together! but i lost about $1000. So not really worth it!

I really hope Bo3197 gets his $1 though.

:) perhaps Bo should advertise it as 5c for both cards and $2.95 postage? That may drag the punters in!

I am glad to help you out with buying the 2003/04 package, but sorry to see you lose out on the signed set mate. One day one of us will unearth the 97/98 Waugh sig though ....and the $1000 loss will be forgotten :v:

My 2003 set is now completely complete. Thanks to a few cards from Mambo although I am still replacing some poor signatures. I have no thoughts of selling especially when i think back to getting my first signed card and the project ahead. In any case, this being footy season,i don't think it the best time to sell for top dollar unless it is something special. Ashes season will be the next good time to sell I expect. Wonder what Dan's next project will be. Might be preparing a nursery. (and i don't mean plants). Ron

Well done Ron, great effort to finish the set. Feel free to throw up a pic!

Can I ask you put an "s" in your signature though? Been driving me nuts for 12 months!!!

My 2003 set is now completely complete. Thanks to a few cards from Mambo although I am still replacing some poor signatures. I have no thoughts of selling especially when i think back to getting my first signed card and the project ahead. In any case, this being footy season,i don't think it the best time to sell for top dollar unless it is something special. Ashes season will be the next good time to sell I expect. Wonder what Dan's next project will be. Might be preparing a nursery. (and i don't mean plants). Ron

Yeh you are right mate! Im glad you are complete! That is the bit i will miss, The chase!! but as Brad says i might chase That Steve Waugh Card for years!!

Can I ask you put an "s" in your signature though? Been driving me nuts for 12 months!!![/QUOTE]

Yes!. And then you will ask for a "T".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom