Everitt Traded late!

that is very strange, only pick 33, especially when the pies wrangled pick 8 from the dockers for tarrant, hawthorn wanted him gone much more than pies wanted tarrant gone

:shock: the swannies got a great deal there! :mad: :lol:

guess the hawks were desperate to get something for spider before he went to the pre-season draft.
why the hawkers didn't give him a two year is beyond me. even with a youth policy, there should always be exceptions

Sydney definitely got a steal there! But I thought it was strange as Sydney don't really need him? i guess its like you can't pass up the opportunity to buy a MJ auto at only $5 :) Bugger.. now Sydney can use Goodes/Everitt as a tag team on Dean Cox :(

What team doesnt need a class ruckman who can go forward and provide a tall target? obviously hawthorn decided it didnt, cos the remainder of the list is so good already, having a vet player with over a decade of experience mentoring them would be a waste. idiots

You wouldn't go no matter when it was played, you just said you haven't been for 10 years :lol:

See if you can get your bandwagon to drop you off on the way (lol)(tic)

Support The Team And Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: the swannies got a great deal there! :mad: :lol:

guess the hawks were desperate to get something for spider before he went to the pre-season draft.
why the hawkers didn't give him a two year is beyond me. even with a youth policy, there should always be exceptions

Because he has been disruptive since Vanders got the captaincy and he didn't, because Hawthorn won more games with Robbie as first ruck last year, and because sometimes players need a change of scenery.

I am satisfied with the trade.

What team doesnt need a class ruckman who can go forward and provide a tall target? obviously hawthorn decided it didnt, cos the remainder of the list is so good already, having a vet player with over a decade of experience mentoring them would be a waste. idiots

talk about what you know, Spida was more of a distraction and whinged cos he wasn't captain and frankly played shit for most of last season and was already wanting to leave even if he got two years from us he would have walked..... hey if he plays great next year good on him... but sometimes players don't fit... and to bag out hawthorn when they helped peter go where he wanted is just f$%^ing ridiculous....

Good job Hawks :D

talk about what you know, Spida was more of a distraction and whinged cos he wasn't captain and frankly played shit for most of last season and was already wanting to leave even if he got two years from us he would have walked..... hey if he plays great next year good on him... but sometimes players don't fit... and to bag out hawthorn when they helped peter go where he wanted is just f$%^ing ridiculous....

Good job Hawks :D

Have to agree with you there dude.........:D

Yeah Spider cause a lot of problems off field amongst the players and they were very keen to dispose of him. He was pretty disliked after he was suspected of rigging the annual raffle too

Yeah Spider cause a lot of problems off field amongst the players and they were very keen to dispose of him. He was pretty disliked after he was suspected of rigging the annual raffle too

:lol: (lol) Yeah I heard about that on the Footy Show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom