Essendon v St Kilda (Spoilers)

hahahaha! You didnt actualy take there comments seriously!?! They hadnt lost all season man, how the hell is tanking one game going to help!?! hahahah Im still PSML!

Looks like the Bombers remembered how to play good football, all well and good to beat the Saints, now they have to at least make the Finals!!

nah don't take em' seriously, it would be good though to finish like 2 or 3 so u get a lower DP before Gold Coast come in:v:

If anyone choked it was the Dons who let the Saints kick 6-7 unanswered goals to bring the game back to take as theirs. Only a stupid turn over by Kosi cost the saints a win as it handed the Dons an easy goal they couldn't get before that as Saints had streamed forward after the Kosi mark. Why Kosi played on is beyond me.

Dons fell over the line as a result of a TO and the Saints had them ****ting themselves.

Essondon played well, but Saints had the game in their hands but couldn't take it.

No matter, better to get a loss out of the way now than in the finals. Every win brings you closer to a loss!

If anyone choked it was the Dons who let the Saints kick 6-7 unanswered goals to bring the game back to take as theirs. Only a stupid turn over by Kosi cost the saints a win as it handed the Dons an easy goal they couldn't get before that as Saints had streamed forward after the Kosi mark. Why Kosi played on is beyond me.

Dons fell over the line as a result of a TO and the Saints had them ****ting themselves.

Essendon Choked??

We had 3 players off the ground injured. (Ryder, Fletcher and Dempsey...all were killing it before they got injured)

We had Jobe, Welsh, Stanton all playing hurt. We had no rotations through the middle. Essendon didn't choke, they showed true guts and heart to hold on in the situation that they were placed in. If we didn't get those injuries we would have won by 8 or 9 goals.

The saints late flurry has covered over a lot of cracks. When the midfield pressure isn't there Zac Dawson looks like the same guy that had his pants pulled down by Anthony Rocca.

this thread would not of happend if the blind eyed goal umpire had've called fletchers 70 meter kick touched, as watson clearly touched it...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

forgot to include also i think it was in the 3rd quarter when the ball was clearly out on essendons forward pocket but of corse the umpires cant see $hit.
which resulted in a mark to monfries and goal

could of been a different story but bombers played good :)

this thread would not of happend if the blind eyed goal umpire had've called fletchers 70 meter kick touched, as watson clearly touched it...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

forgot to include also i think it was in the 3rd quarter when the ball was clearly out on essendons forward pocket but of corse the umpires cant see $hit.
which resulted in a mark to monfries and goal

could of been a different story but bombers played good :)

Sounds like a sore loser havin' a whinge!! GREAT WIN BOMBERS! BRING ON SEPTEMBER! I hope its Carlton and we'll KILL them like twice before!!:lol::lol:

Didn't the Bombers have 3 injured and only one man on the bench? Not a bad effort to still win against the undefeated team all year?

Yeah they ran out of legs but the 18 on the field still have to play and 6 goal lead into the fourth or so isn't such a bad thing to have even with 1 on the bench.

Doesn't matter anyway as the Bombers making the 8 is them just in there making up the numbers.

Yeah they ran out of legs but the 18 on the field still have to play and 6 goal lead into the fourth or so isn't such a bad thing to have even with 1 on the bench.

Doesn't matter anyway as the Bombers making the 8 is them just in there making up the numbers.

The Celtics suit you well, green with envy... ;)

What's with all the Saints suck? I'm a mad Geelong supporter and I ABSOLUTELY despise the Saints and always have but they're good, no doubt about it they've surprised everyone this year and just admit it, they're good.

Back
Top Bottom