Ess vs Wce

LOL how bout Heffernan, 6 Free Kicks against!!
I didnt watch the game so i dont know if they were all correct but i am just so glad hes not playing for the dees anymore. All demons fan can second that :D

this season has been so unpredictable, a nightmare for tippers and big betters :)
I cant honestly say who will win this years premiership and that has been the case for some time. Sydney is a team that is flying under the radar they might go back to back.

MetallicA' said:
Sydney is a team that is flying under the radar they might go back to back.
they are flying under the radar but i still think that Adelaide and WC are the premiership favourites. This weekend will determine whether the Dees are the real deal!!!

Fingers crossed!!

just another win for the best side in the comp :cool:
Someone really needs to get rid of Hayden Kennedy. Just another game he is involved in where the eagles get the wrong end of dodgy umpiring :mad:
LMAO, yeah West Coast are a one man team. :rolleyes:

heff never was wanted at melbourne.. im wrapt we have him back.. we know how to use him.. was shattered the day he was traded.. thanks again for bringing him back

and richo, i meant judd mentally carrying the side.. the rest are just softcocks.. admit it

DVS said:
Yeah choc...great call [-X

please quote where i said one man team..

he's carrying the eagles, hence why he's the captain.. jump on his back and he'll carry you.. he's mentally the best player on the eagles.. but you can think i think otherwise.. what do i care about west coast? not alot.. the only time i paid attention was at the end of last years grand final... oh and 1996 semi final.. cos how ripped off where the eagles then.. even i had to agree.. didnt stop me waving my jacket.. so give yours a twirl

Ok....how about here...

white_chocolate_55 said:
The Eagles, I must say, are the biggest bunch of girls in the comp.. anyone can see Judd carries this team, and when you have no one to step in and help out their captain in any situation, it's showing the only weakness they have.. (Apart from Lynch down forward)

No one to step up...only he reigning brownlow medalist and the best ruckman in the comp. Then you can add....Kerr, Fletcher, Lynch, Chick and you have a pretty good team!!

DVS said:
Ok....how about here...

No one to step up...only he reigning brownlow medalist and the best ruckman in the comp. Then you can add....Kerr, Fletcher, Lynch, Chick and you have a pretty good team!!

dude.. which player stepped in to help judd when he had his head ripped off? no one to be seen.. hence my statement about them being girls..

was pretty good change of subject hey.. might wanna read below that post and above yours

Edit: If your trying to jack me off about footy or anything try your best.. Just because I don't agree with what every one else might doesn't make me a bad person, or what ever.. It's my views.. it's what makes people different, seeing we have rights to speak our own mind..

white_chocolate_55 said:
dude.. which player stepped in to help judd when he had his head ripped off? no one to be seen.. hence my statement about them being girls..

Yes I was a bit p*ssed of at our lack of backing players up.....a few people need to throw their weight around when needed !!

thats all i was saying.. i know they're a good team, otherwise they wouldnt be on top.. glad you finally see my point.. i just didnt word it right the first time because i was too excited to be within 1 point.. and thats your only downfall.. when things get physical, whos going to be the enforcer? thats our only bright side.. we have solly/mj/mcphee to rev things up and that enspires us to play well (just ask hawthorn) .. speaking of which, mcphee should be our captain.. not lloyd or hille..

if the eagles are the best team in the comp they should have murdered essendon today and they didn't, essendon are the worst peforming team in the comp according to the ladder (mainly due to injuries), i still think that the eagles struggle to win in melbourne. Today was a very good example playing the buttom team and only just winning.

Daniel Chick and young Beau Waters are probably our 'hardest' players. Lynch is a machine too, but just as you saw today, they all can hold their own pretty well for a very young side.
Agree with you about McPhee - he not only looks like Riewoldt but is a gun player and of the same calibre. -another great freo decision to let him go.

WCE dont travel well in melb, and that started way back last year against the pies.. essendon will remain competetive most games, so dont write off the eagles saying they cant play in melb.. ess just didnt have the right options down forward.. thats all.. and wce havent been there since the gf..

andrew3134 said:
if the eagles are the best team in the comp they should have murdered essendon today and they didn't.

I am a WCE supporter and I agree with that statement......I think Collingwood & Adelaide are the best two teams playing at the minute !

andrew3134 said:
if the eagles are the best team in the comp they should have murdered essendon today and they didn't, essendon are the worst peforming team in the comp according to the ladder (mainly due to injuries), i still think that the eagles struggle to win in melbourne. Today was a very good example playing the buttom team and only just winning.

You don't have to murder a team to get the 4 points. No bonus points in the AFL for that yet though I think it would be a good idea.
Let's imagine if Collingwood or any vice team travelled as much as West Coast or Freo. :rolleyes: Besides isn't it a fact most teams struggle away and West Coast are no exception? That said our record is improving ;)
The premiership race is far more open atm due to the GF being at the MCG - a huge advantage for all vic based teams.

justdabestcards said:
You don't have to murder a team to get the 4 points. No bonus points in the AFL for that yet though I think it would be a good idea.
Let's imagine if Collingwood or any vice team travelled as much as West Coast or Freo. :rolleyes: Besides isn't it a fact most teams struggle away and West Coast are no exception? That said our record is improving ;)
The premiership race is far more open atm due to the GF being at the MCG - a huge advantage for all vic based teams.

no bonus points, whats percentage for then? :confused:

adelaide have really travelled well in the last couple of years, they used to be more like WC, unbeatable at home, shaky away, esp in melbourne. now adelaide are almost equally strong home or away, more like the pies who travel well too.

Back
Top Bottom