Ess vs Wce

JZA said:
no bonus points, whats percentage for then? :confused:

adelaide have really travelled well in the last couple of years, they used to be more like WC, unbeatable at home, shaky away, esp in melbourne. now adelaide are almost equally strong home or away, more like the pies who travel well too.

percentage is exacty that, POINTS are different ;) A bonus point would be different, similar to Super 14 I guess. eg A team that wins by more than 6 goals gets five premiership points intsead of four, that could be interesting. I believe West Coast has beaten Adelaide 3 out of the last 4 over '05 and '06.

how bout this comment from sheeds referring to the tatics of richmond to beat the crows.

"I want to build a team to win a premiership. You play that basketball crap all of the time - that's why I don't play basketball, OK," Sheedy said.

lol, will take some time to build a premiership team let alone a top 4 team.

don't get me wrong guys, i personally think adelaide and west coast are on par as the best 2 teams in the afl, but i would have thought the eagles would have won by a bit more thats all, but in the end win is win.

how bout this comment from sheeds referring to the tatics of richmond to beat the crows

What the **** is he doing commenting on Richmond? Worry about your own team and maybe you'll win a few!

but i would have thought the eagles would have won by a bit more thats all

You ave to remember though these two teams have agreat rivalry, and sides normally get more pumped up even if they are playing shit!

JV if ya saw the press confrence he didnt COMMENT on it he was ASKED why he didnt employ the same tactics as richmond to get the fans a win. So yer he has to respond to the question.

Why the f*&k am I sticking up for sheedy I hate him lol....but just wanted to give you the facts.

jvalles69 said:
What the **** is he doing commenting on Richmond? Worry about your own team and maybe you'll win a few!
He got asked a direct question about it, what else is he supposed to do. What a stupid thing to say.

JV if ya saw the press confrence he didnt COMMENT on it he was ASKED why he didnt employ the same tactics as richmond to get the fans a win. So yer he has to respond to the question.

Sorry folks, did not know that fact! Our shitty newspaper over here in Perth had it in big writing on the back page, and the afl site has it as their main story, so jumped to conclusions without reading. My apologies!

As are many bombers, Welsh is extremely lucky to get off hitting Judd in the face. After what happened to Gehrig last year with his tummy tap, nearly the whole bombers team should have been looked at. Not so lucky were Lovett and Soloman.
Back page WA newspaper wrap up - HOW SHEEDY'S ROUGH-HOUSE TACTICS BACKFIRED :D
The AFL now admits that West Coast got a raw deal with two "unwarranted" 50-metre penalties giving Essendon goals and a number of other incidents missed.

Two Bombers are facing suspension but another escaped punishment in the aftermath of West Coast's bloody Sunday win at Telstra Dome.

Woosha and West Coast are too proffessional to name the culprit, but I will - HAYDEN KENNEDY is a biased wanker.

Back
Top Bottom