ESPN Top 500 NBA Player Rankings

This still isn't finished? Dragging this out longer then then lockout.

Griffin above Amar'e and Melo? What joke.

Up to the top 10!!! Here are numbers 10-6 (sorry on iPod can't post links, but this is 10-6)

10- Blake Griffin
9- Deron Williams
8- Derrick Rose
7- Kobe Bryant
6- Kevin Duant

I think 10, 9 and 8 are good rankings but c'mon man...there are not 6 players better then Kobe or 5 better then KD...

Who's left for top 5?

LeBron, Wade?

They are the only ones I'd even consider to be higher than KD, Kobe or Rose...

Up to the top 10!!! Here are numbers 10-6 (sorry on iPod can't post links, but this is 10-6)

10- Blake Griffin
9- Deron Williams
8- Derrick Rose
7- Kobe Bryant
6- Kevin Duant

I think 10, 9 and 8 are good rankings but c'mon man...there are not 6 players better then Kobe or 5 better then KD...

My opinion is..

Blake is far too high... Glad to see my boy DWills make the top 10, though IMO he is still better than CP3. Kobe's position is about right, though I would put Rose ahead of him.

Players left are:

LeBron
Wade
CP3
Dwight
Dirk
LeBron - #1
Wade - #2
Dwight - around 5th-ish
CP3 - Not as good as Rose
Dirk - HIGHLY overrated, he didn't win the championship on his own...

Top 10 should have gone somewhere along these lines:

1. LeBron - Obvious
2. Wade - Obvious
3. KD - Obvious
4. Kobe - Getting a bit old, would love to see him get another ring though.
5. Dwight - Too easy to shut down until he shoots better than 60% from the line.
6. Rose - Only offensive force on the team and gets them to the conference finals.
7. Westbrook - Almost statistically identical to Rose, would be a star if it weren't for KD & still the only man that can keep KD under 30 pts
8. Griffin - Might be a Rookie, but 23 and 12 & all-star in rookie season and potential to be great, would take him over Dirk.
9. Melo - Best offensive player in the league, one of the worst defensively.
10. CP3 - No real reason, just seems right.

That was all probably unnecessary but I hate that Dirk is top 5

Players left are:

LeBron
Wade
CP3
Dwight
Dirk

very interesting but i cant see how they could put anyone except lebron and maybe wade agead of some or the 6-10 guys in the list. If CP3, Dirk or Dwight are ahead of KD, Kobe or even Rose its pretty average. No doubt all these guys in the top 10 can ball and take over a game from time to time but seriously?

Dirk #5
CP3 #4
Wade #3

---------- Post added 18-10-2011 at 01:59 PM ----------

This means Dwight Howard & Lebron James is #1 and #2
hahaha yeah my two favorite player got the top ranking

Great results , Lebron is a beast he deserves the top spot the top 10 was about right IMHO and Chris deserved the Best PG spot as well as a top 5 players in the league .

Dirk at no.5 is a big disgrace. The acknowledgment he got for sweeping Kobe, durant, wade & lbj to win the championship counts for naught!!! Shame on you ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom