ESP NRL Power Play Info

Well I just got some of the power play and I don't know if I'm happy with them..it will depend as I'm not happy they don't fit my 9 pocket pages so I have to buy the bloody folder now :mad: or it will depend if the pic's I've attatched show a common error, or if it's an error that only I have, I'd say it will be the first but I really hope it's the latter fingers crossed :thumbsup:

I hope you can see that the checklist card has M16/16 West Tigers but the title is glow in the dark but as you can see and I'm pretty sure it's a bag tag as it has a hole and the ones that do actually glow in the dark have the code TL1(broncos) and TC10 (manly) on the cards and the list says "plastic bag tags" TL1/16 broncos but then TL10/16 has panthers..so does anyone know what's going on. I only picked up on it so quick because I look at the checklists first and they're a bit confusing. Thanks for any help :)
294if03.jpg

3y1q8.jpg

Well I just got some of the power play and I don't know if I'm happy with them..it will depend as I'm not happy they don't fit my 9 pocket pages so I have to buy the bloody folder now :mad: or it will depend if the pic's I've attatched show a common error, or if it's an error that only I have, I'd say it will be the first but I really hope it's the latter fingers crossed :thumbsup:

I hope you can see that the checklist card has M16/16 West Tigers but the title is glow in the dark but as you can see and I'm pretty sure it's a bag tag as it has a hole and the ones that do actually glow in the dark have the code TL1(broncos) and TC10 (manly) on the cards and the list says "plastic bag tags" TL1/16 broncos but then TL10/16 has panthers..so does anyone know what's going on. I only picked up on it so quick because I look at the checklists first and they're a bit confusing. Thanks for any help :)
294if03.jpg

3y1q8.jpg

I think its been posted previously that the checklist cards, album checklist and the sales sheet that was going around was all wrong. Huge mistake on ESP's part that will cost them support but them's the breaks.

Someone else also posted that the 8 pocket pages will take the cards in a 3 ring binder, you should be able to get some off eBay, if not let me know and I will see if I have any spare floating around here I can give you.

Bite me Dave #1:p Keep goin and.."NO SOUP FOR YOU" :cautious:
:lol:

Yep thast's pretty much what I was lookin like when lookin at it the stupid things for the first time :thumbsup:

Well well well Dave#1 looky looky what I just found :D
1fz8g4.jpg
I was lucky enought to get the glow in the dark in the stupid folder :kick:

and also found an error, if you look at the card on the right you'll see a little mark next to the left of the kiwi emblem, something else for people to look for :thumbsup:
121pp1l.jpg

I got the card on a Raiders polo shirt I got from Rebel Sports today. It was an extra tag with the price tag. I didn't even realise it was there until after I got home.

Take the shirt back and get another bag tag and keep doing it till they tell ya to get :lol: I wonder how many shirts will still have them on over the next few days :rolleyes:

Interesting... Nice pick up though. Any Cronulla there?

I'm not sure. They have a separate section for Raiders and the rest in the Canberra stores so didn't see any other teams gear. The shirt I got was from the new Classic range.

If I go past on Monday I'll have a look if they have the other teams.

Back
Top Bottom