ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

Even a stall is a good start as it puts a human face to a company.
They need to also take over production of the card shows limited card releases.

Dont no why every one is B**ching about these cards, people have asked for signature cards which they have, signatures from better players like greg inglis and cameron smith which they have done and they also have done game worn jersey cards. Something different too :)

This isn't a bad set for Titans fans.

Idris, Prince, Bird and Bailey All Stars cards
Harrison, Bird and Myles State Of Origin

It also means having to chase the high end Titans insert Jamal Signed Jersey card and that means $$$$. I had better start selling some of my memorabillia

The question is who will miss out. With only 72 cards in the set.... There is 17 players in the Kangaroos, 17 players in the Kiwis, 17 Maroons, 17 Blues, 20 Indigenous and 20 NRL All Stars. That makes 108 cards required to make a complete representative compliment.

I'm with the train of thought that this is a bit of an ad-hoc 'gap filler' for ESP, though with some effort in terms of securing sigs and patches. Has the feel of a 'series 3' like Dynamic used to do - but with way better inserts.

I like the concept of the six captain sigs from various rep teams, and it is nice to see Origin related trading cards again.

May change once the cards are in hand, but going from this ad, I'm drinking GIRDS' kool aid on the designs. There just doesn't seem to be a concept beyond 'clearcut the players in front of stainless steel texture'. If you are going to go the photoshop route on card design, at least incorporate elements of the game - ie, baseball - shape of the diamond etc. By the looks of these cards, the player should be playing Speedball II not rugby league.

Sellsheet will give better indication of what we're dealing with.

So we will be getting the following:

72 commons
72 parallel
6 captain signatures
6 jersey signatures
1 dual auto
and 6 redemptions for game used balls

8 cards per pack
$7.99 RRP per pack
18 packs per box
10 boxes per case

My supplier tells me that there will allegedly be 1 or maybe 2 autos per case but is still a bit sketchy on this.

^^^^^^^^^the 6 redemptions for the match used footy's^^^^^^^^^

Curious if they are signed, I doubt it in which case I don't really see much value in these....am I wrong?

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom