England stumble again

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
England stumble again at the quarter final hurdle AGAIN.
After playing their best game of the comp, and only having 10 men.
Rooney sent off for stomping :rolleyes:
They choke in a penalty shootout AGAIN.

Stat of the Day- Scolari still undefeated in WC history.

Should be massive roits now as the poms don't take a football loss to well[-X

I'm a Man City fan and hate Shrek but he didn't deserve to get sent off for what he did - I never thought I'd say this but I felt sorry for him.

I just wanna said, PORTUGAL YOU ARE THE BLOODY LOSER!!! ANd all FIFA Referee should go to school again before lead the match. Dissapointing game and this world cup is full of crap

R3vival said:
I just wanna said, PORTUGAL YOU ARE THE BLOODY LOSER!!! ANd all FIFA Referee should go to school again before lead the match. Dissapointing game and this world cup is full of crap
But its not like England didn't have fate in their own hands when it went to the shootout, They had a 50/50 chance to win on fair terms after Extra time
but couldn't convert

I have enjoyed this World Cup immensily but some of these results have been fixed and some of the worst ref decisions i have EVER seen in sport. Not saying last nights games were fixed, myself thought England were over-rated and were beaten by a hungrier team but what i have learnt from this WC 'soccer is a corrupted sport'.
Just look at what happened with Italy. At the conclusion of their WC campaigne 13 of their players are set to face the court for match fixing.

I couldnt believe Brazil lost either :shock:

MetallicA' said:
I couldnt believe Brazil lost either :shock:

Who are the favourites now? France got off to a shaky start but they're firing now. I hope Germany doesn't win, that'd be too predictable..

Dream34 said:
But its not like England didn't have fate in their own hands when it went to the shootout, They had a 50/50 chance to win on fair terms after Extra time
but couldn't convert

HERE HERE!!

Just think what Australia would have given to reach the penalty shoot out faze.

^ Is that so? Then you should've bet on that prediction and win big money.

England has a solid team and has great potentials to go far but I don't agree with their tactics/formation/starting line-ups of this year's World Cup.

They lost on penalty shoot-out, which is practically a 50/50 gamble and they were 10 men'd for the last 40 minutes + extra time. They didn't get smacked or blown out, so please give respect and credit when it's due.

BTW, Rooney did not deserve that red card as it wasn't intentional. Replay did show he may have stomped at the player but he doesn't have eyes on the back of his head to see that the defender was already on the floor. No malicious intent but yes, a foul. The ref should've talk and calm him down and give a yellow if need be. If it wasn't Beckham that this ref was going to give a red card this time, it had to be Rooney for his temper.

Cheers~

Back
Top Bottom