EDIT - Panthers Vs Bulldogs - Spolier Alert

freeballs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Scoring the winning try with 14 on the field would lead me to believe they will be stripped of their 2 points against the Panthers. Stunning that a pro team would do this if its true.

Just a reminder that game results should not be included in the heading.......I was planning on watching this game at a later date but don't have to now!!!

Take heed of this part of the FAQ:

g) Threads with spoiler results, particularly in the thread title, but also in posts, are strongly discouraged. If you want to chat about a result, the thread title must be clearly labeled with the term “SPOILER” and not give any information away about the event in question. Please respect the enjoyment of other members who have not been able to catch the game yet.

Guy's I didn't see any part of the score included in the heading, and he did include a spoiler alert as well! A bit harsh - but fair. I'm not sure i'll discuss any game results in the hours after a game. But I will say the Raiders were robbed by bad calls last weekend!!!! hehe
Cheers,

Nick J

Nick,

The original heading read:

Will the Doggies lose their points?

I edited it to remove this line and be replaced with the current heading.

Everyone just has to be careful, I know people get excited over sports games/incidents...especially if the Dogs may lose points, but we need to give the people who haven't had the chance to watch the game the opportunity to enjoy it.

Cheers
Matt

Cheers Matt, I was a bit late on that one!! But I did notice that if you hover the mouse pointer over the heading, the body of the text shows up, I think in future I won't be 'hovering'!

Nick J

Yes, well as everyone knows i will probably seem bias with my opinion. I think the two points should be stripped from them :lol: :lol:

Close game....sadly i dont like the outcome of it :(:(:(
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom