Ebay selling question

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
Magicman and i were trying to work out if you sell an item on Ebay Australia,does it also show up on the U.S Ebay site and allow them to see what we have for sale?......do they have to search outside the U.S to find our sales :confused: would we be better off selling cards etc on the U.S ebay site because of the hobby being larger over there?
cheers for the replies guys:cool:

I dont think i does show up on the US site. I reckon you would need to list it on there seperatly....just that same as occassionally you see US item for sale on AUS ebay.

Does anyone know for sure????

Doesnt it show up only if you make it available worldwide???

Only 1 setback selling to US or other countries, our money aint worth shit, so for someone to pay you from the US in AUD, they are saving money!!

Sell it on ebay.com and list in USD.

It does show up as long as you tick worldwide shipping. But you can list it in Aussie dollars.

Depends who the card is of.. if it's a high end.. and in demand.. better to sell it on ebay.com.

Other cards.. will fetch a higher price on local eBay.. as some aussies don't have paypal or don't wanna use it.

List it locally and make it available worldwide if I were you. Charge $5 shipping.

Items listed on EBay Australia does show up on a direct search when on the US Site. As Chadjaja noted, you do have to allow international shipping. On the search it will come up in AUD, but will also have a conversion into USD.

You can list on the US site, as you will get a larger audience, but you have to remember that the sale price is in USD, so it may be unreasonable for you to ask for payment in AUD.

Many buyers in US though are a bit weary of Non-American seller, and the bidding will be a bit lower than if the item was in US/Canada.

That said, I would recmooned selling big items on EBay USA.

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom