EBay Seller of the Month

This went for alot more than i would have expected, individually these sell around 8-15 ea. These are also pretty common given that all of them were distributed into packs at the height of card collecting..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=130686821506&nma=true&rt=nc&si=gGJMnqBgomuPtALXvJ7%2F5XAGaKM%3D&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
WOW....and i have 3 or 4 sets of these. I'm sure a lot of collectors probably have more than 1 set anyway.

Yeah don't see that one around at all... I reckon $657.66

I like the questions...George has given his mobile number obviously tryng to lowball him...I reckon we ring him as the seller and ask him what he is prepared to offer......

The elusive Tupou. Thats going to go for big $$$$. I expect to see four figures. Good luck George - big harsh he published your mobile number.

I won't be bidding on it now as it's over $700.00 & in my opinion not worth that much. It will get over $1000.00 as I know of quite a few people chasing it. I only need one for my 2nd master set & am prepared to wait for one as I already have one. Wait & see how many will hit Ebay once it gets a high price.

This went for alot more than i would have expected, individually these sell around 8-15 ea. These are also pretty common given that all of them were distributed into packs at the height of card collecting..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=130686821506&nma=true&rt=nc&si=gGJMnqBgomuPtALXvJ7%2F5XAGaKM%3D&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Not unless the guy who was selling the packets was heat sealing them after he cracked open boxes then takes out the inserts and then heat seals that and us poor kids as the time where getting nothing.

I brought one or 2 of ebay last year and both under $10.

This was back when they first came out. Don't worry dad and few others found out as they tired to open a few packets and relis what we kids were complaining about. So they al went down and had a go at him. He never sold cards again.

Not unless the guy who was selling the packets was heat sealing them after he cracked open boxes then takes out the inserts and then heat seals that and us poor kids as the time where getting nothing.

I brought one or 2 of ebay last year and both under $10.

Amazing, never really thought about it, i know with the S1 1994 cards it was just a matter of running your finger down the side of the packs. I wish those top 10 werent going for such insane prices on ebay i still need quite a few to complete my set :/

Back
Top Bottom